What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
he played In the 04 gf for dogs.
Yeah I know I thought Gronk was talking about his stint at the cowboys.

How the cowboys made the GF without Thurston in 2017 was incredible really. They were out of the finals with 10 mins to go in the last game of the year but the Dragons bottled it.

Then they went Bang, Bang,Bang and made the GF.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah I know I thought Gronk was talking about his stint at the cowboys.

How the cowboys made the GF without Thurston in 2017 was incredible really. They were out of the finals with 10 mins to go in the last game of the year but the Dragons bottled it.

Then they went Bang, Bang,Bang and made the GF.

Gronk played for the Cowboys?

Avenger

Immortal
Read and Hooper make Kent look like Peter Sterling when it comes to analyzing games. Retrospective hindsight kings.

strider

Post Whore
The JFH parra suck comment doesnt bother me that much .... f**k his eyes and all. Seem as dumb as 2 short planks tbh ... But whatever - expect that from a dope.

Api's comment was dumb as dogshit though .... f**k me dead.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The JFH parra suck comment doesnt bother me that much .... f**k his eyes and all. Seem as dumb as 2 short planks tbh ... But whatever - expect that from a dope.

I would be more concerned being a tigers fan tbh.

Fancy a new recruit saying that. Its worse then what Papali'i has been doing for 3 months stringing them along.

With there 2 marquee signings one of them is reluctantly going there and the other is taking the piss saying he won't win a comp with them.

Chipmunk

Coach
I would be more concerned being a tigers fan tbh.

Fancy a new recruit saying that. Its worse then what Papali'i has been doing for 3 months stringing them along.

With there 2 marquee signings one of them is reluctantly going there and the other is taking the piss saying he won't win a comp with them.
Does anyone really think that either of them went there for any other reason other than money though?

I think it's understandable. Probably some alcohol involved. I can see myself making the same comment after a couple..

King-Gutho94

Coach
It doesn’t matter. Show some professionalism. If he was coming to us I’d renege on his deal. He is obviously a dickhead.
He proved that when he snuck some female on the side into a covid bubble origin camp while cheating on his wife.

Peabrain Freddy clearly had no standards he should have been barred for 12 months from being picked for NSW. But I suppose he plays for Penrith so he gets a leave pass.