What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
Does anyone really think that either of them went there for any other reason other than money though?
No not really but you would want a bit of enthusiasm from them before they arrive.

One did his best to try and get out of the deal. And the other is shitcanning them before he arrives.

No not really but you would want a bit of enthusiasm from them before they arrive.

One did his best to try and get out of the deal. And the other is shitcanning them before he arrives.
You would. But it's one comment in a very emotional situation and likely affected by alcohol. Also there's a couple of ways to look at it. If I were the Tigers I'd not put much stock in it.

Gronk

Staff member
Read and Hooper make Kent look like Peter Sterling when it comes to analyzing games. Retrospective hindsight kings.
Hooper being the dumb f**k hypocrite as usual. Pennys were clinical and unbeatable. No other team would have got close. Nek minute eels travelled to the game with their partners instead of getting the bus. They dropped the ball there and that's why they lost.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hooper should stick to bashing up car bonnets when pissed. It's the only the bit of relevance he has achieved in his life.

Chipmunk

Coach

King-Gutho94

Coach
I actually don't have a problem with Penrith players and their antics. They won they can do what they want.

All parra players have to do is ignore it be gracious which they have & let the dust settle and use it internally next year without reminding the world about it.

Penrith are just looking for a bite.

Let those who aren't linked to Penrith have their own view on it and they can be judged on that.

JokerEel

First Grade
She is a Panthers and Roosters fan (Adam Keighran is her nephew).

What about how she mentioned Gutho waving at the fans against Canberra...
1/ he was waving at Hudson young for being a goose
2/ We were playing at home why wave at our fans

Delboy

First Grade
What about how she mentioned Gutho waving at the fans against Canberra...
1/ he was waving at Hudson young for being a goose
2/ We were playing at home why wave at our fans
Her son plays Flegg at the Raiders! That’s why she serves up a Sticky lovefest .

hindy111

Post Whore
The JFH parra suck comment doesnt bother me that much .... f**k his eyes and all. Seem as dumb as 2 short planks tbh ... But whatever - expect that from a dope.

Api's comment was dumb as dogshit though .... f**k me dead.

Yes he just come across as a guy who didn't finish school and lacking of conversational skills.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I actually don't have a problem with Penrith players and their antics. They won they can do what they want.

All parra players have to do is ignore it be gracious which they have & let the dust settle and use it internally next year without reminding the world about it.

Penrith are just looking for a bite.

Let those who aren't linked to Penrith have their own view on it and they can be judged on that.

Sets a poor precedent if all premiers starting to act like disrespectul tarts.

Also doubt very much its kept internal from the world lol, the media/journos will make sure its a big talking point in the lead up before we play them every time

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sets a poor precedent if all premiers starting to act like disrespectul tarts.

Also doubt very much its kept internal from the world lol, the media/journos will make sure its a big talking point in the lead up before we play them every time
The media can.

Our players don't have to buy in pubically.

Penrith want you to take the bait. So your too busy looking for get squares.

Look at Canberra they had the shits after some of the shit went down at Penrith earlier in the year.

Talked themselves up for the return bout In Canberra. Then got absolutely walloped and Ricky lost his marbles.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The media can.

Our players don't have to buy in pubically.

Penrith want you to take the bait. So your too busy looking for get squares.

Look at Canberra they had the shits after some of the shit went down at Penrith earlier in the year.

Talked themselves up for the return bout In Canberra. Then got absolutely walloped and Ricky lost his marbles.

They were drunk footy players, not sure I believe they strategiclly put bait out

They are streets ahead of anyone else on the playing field though, as if they need to resort to that anyway