What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My mate is fairly high up at Rebel sports and has met Gordie heaps reckons he’s a champion of a bloke.
A mate of mine in Townsville (funny but shit bloke who is a f**kwit on the piss) threatened him with violence when Tallis didn’t let him buy him a beer, and Gordie just chuckled and remained a top bloke.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, I remember Gordy most for when he punched the living f**k out of a young bloke for no apparent reason. The kid did nothing more than tackle him. It's quite old and the kid was well below Gordi's level.

Cant find it on Youtube but never liked him since.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not that one, Gordy was on the right from memory and he kept chasing the kid punching the shit out of him

King-Gutho94

Coach
ok must have been before my time.

My first memory of Gordie was telling Billy Harrigan he was a cheat in Origin in 2000 and sterlo was stunned saying the word shit on the 9 coverage.

Incorrect

Coach
ok must have been before my time.

My first memory of Gordie was telling Billy Harrigan he was a cheat in Origin in 2000 and sterlo was stunned saying the word shit on the 9 coverage.
Was probably during the Super League world club challenge. The boys on the Rugby League Digest covered it just recently in the podcast... He beat the living snot out of some pommy player...

hindy111

Post Whore
A mate of mine in Townsville (funny but shit bloke who is a f**kwit on the piss) threatened him with violence when Tallis didn’t let him buy him a beer, and Gordie just chuckled and remained a top bloke.

I am unsure if I can tell one of my favourite stories anymore cause the guy is now dead.

hindy111

Post Whore
Was it about the time you got on the piss with Desmond Tutu?

No with Mik and he almost threw P.Green into darling harbour. M.Vella calmed it all down.

I don't think I mentioned the part where Mik yelled what happened to you guys tonight. Parra had just been flogged.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That is a ripper of a yarn. I hope to hear it again tomorrow when I’ve forgotten about it. Like that movie with Adam Sander and Drew Barrymore.

Tigerm

First Grade
Unfortunately, I remember Gordy most for when he punched the living f**k out of a young bloke for no apparent reason. The kid did nothing more than tackle him. It's quite old and the kid was well below Gordi's level.

Cant find it on Youtube but never liked him since.
When he ragdolled Bret Hodgson over the side in SOO, done it for me.

Latest posts