What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
Blocker on Broncos form beating sharks at shark park

"They are the real deal, Beating sharks at shark Park is huge, Sharks are almost invincible there"

Shark park 2023
rd 1 Sharks 18-27 Souths
rd 5 Sharks 30-32 Warriors
rd 14 Sharks 12-Broncos 20

They have played only 2 other games there this year for wins (v roosters, cowboys)
40% win rate
60% losing rate

Avenger

Immortal
NRL360 has become even worse since Paul Kent left and I’m not a big fan of him either. The show needs a big refresh. I particularly despise how amateurs like Paul Crawley who is a poor impression of an angry ant, give their opinion on who the Dragons next coach should be and then that opinion is basically stated as fact and that his nomination is in the mix.

What an absolute crock of shit it has become.

King-Gutho94

Coach
NRL360 has become even worse since Paul Kent left and I’m not a big fan of him either. The show needs a big refresh. I particularly despise how amateurs like Paul Crawley who is a poor impression of an angry ant, give their opinion on who the Dragons next coach should be and then that opinion is basically stated as fact and that his nomination is in the mix.

For a channel with so much potential its really wasted by news limited hacks.

It's just become the DailyTele360 with Braif as the host.

IFR33K

Coach

agree. People put shit on Kent, but the show was bearable with him at the helm. Just. His rants are funny too.

IFR33K

Coach
We should get 111 on there. He can mix up the show with a little cooking, electrical talk and top it off with his 85% strike rate and footy talk.

yy_cheng

Coach
No with Mik and he almost threw P.Green into darling harbour. M.Vella calmed it all down.

I don't think I mentioned the part where Mik yelled what happened to you guys tonight. Parra had just been flogged.
Did mik ever yell at tim Smith?

Rocket man

Juniors

I normally watch the early episodes each season than give up on it.

DaveMc

Juniors
It’s actually a damn shame how poor Fox League has been ever since it started. There’s so much in the archives they could show, so many (cheap) docos they could produce, so much actual footy analysis they could put together. Instead you see that a handful of times a year, and the rest of the time it’s shitty tabloid shows that are repeated ad nauseam. It’s always been this way too. Such a missed opportunity.

T.S Quint

Coach

Let me guess, Crawley thinks Flanagan should get the job?

T.S Quint

Coach
I’d be ok with them having a couple of idiots on there as long as they were sitting across from some people who talk sense…but they are pretty much all idiots.

When Braith Anasta is the smartest bloke on the panel there’s a problem.

Even the guests they have on are often painful. f**ken Blocker and Toovey are so hard to listen to.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s actually a damn shame how poor Fox League has been ever since it started. There’s so much in the archives they could show, so many (cheap) docos they could produce, so much actual footy analysis they could put together. Instead you see that a handful of times a year, and the rest of the time it’s shitty tabloid shows that are repeated ad nauseam. It’s always been this way too. Such a missed opportunity.
Just hoping to fire merkins up with outrage. Oh this unfortunate thing happened at this club, HEADS MUST ROLL! THE FANS DESERVE BETTER FFS!!!

Latest posts