What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting Investigation

emu62

Juniors
Rumor has it

Betting investigators were extremely keen to interview Paul McGregor after noticing alarming betting trends in the majority of Dragons games.
Upon interviewing McGregor investigators concluded that no illegal activity had taken place & the disturbing trend of backing the Dragon"s opponents by 13+ was due to coaching ineptness & a totally predictable game plan & in no way anything untoward
One of the investigators was seen in a distraught state after the interview, his response was "Damm ! I really thought we had caught one, as i just could not believe a team can play that bad & not be throwing a game, but after Marys responses i now believe in stupidity."
The investigator is receiving counseling & expected to make a full recovery

hewi

Bench
Rumor has it

Betting investigators were extremely keen to interview Paul McGregor after noticing alarming betting trends in the majority of Dragons games.
Upon interviewing McGregor investigators concluded that no illegal activity had taken place & the disturbing trend of backing the Dragon"s opponents by 13+ was due to coaching ineptness & a totally predictable game plan & in no way anything untoward
One of the investigators was seen in a distraught state after the interview, his response was "Damm ! I really thought we had caught one, as i just could not believe a team can play that bad & not be throwing a game, but after Marys responses i now believe in stupidity."
The investigator is receiving counseling & expected to make a full recovery

Very clever, I love it.