What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

westie

Bench
Canberra $2 to cover 2.5. They've moved into +2 now. I know they're missing their half and Thompson, but they looked just as flash in the second half without them as ever. I thought they'd be coming in heaps against a hapless Cows side.

Tipster

Bench
I was going to back the Tigers this Friday night given what's going on with the Sharks at the moment but now that Farah is out and Hodgo doubtful think I'll pass on that game

effnic

Bench
My multi this week:
Tigers head to head
Broncos head to head
Storm 13+
Manly 13+
I put $50 on that with a return of $300

ryanallen

Juniors
I am expecting 2 close games tonight as rain is predicted.

Multi -
Roosters 1-12
Sharks 1-12

PAying $9.30 - Sportstab

ryanallen

Juniors
Great Money on Canberra tonight -

Half/full double - Melb/Melb & Canberra & Canberra - $3.98 sportstab

Melb & Canb - 13+ - $7.60

Foz

Bench
Not a great believer in betting odds on but Manly at $1.50 in Menzies last match at Brookvale with the Titans having nothing to play for.
I reckon they should be around $1.10.

watatank

Coach
On TAB Manly is at 1.09 for the win and 1.50 for 13+ but theres always better prices out there

Hahaha the bookies don't rate Gold Coast at all. They have an option for who will score the most tries- the Stewart brothers or the entire Gold Coast team :lol:

Latest posts