What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

watatank

Coach
Yeah, well they would be out of business if they couldn't :lol:

But still, there is money to be made if you can exploit some bookie's lines.

Engine

Juniors
On TAB Manly is at 1.09 for the win and 1.50 for 13+ but theres always better prices out there

Hahaha the bookies don't rate Gold Coast at all. They have an option for who will score the most tries- the Stewart brothers or the entire Gold Coast team :lol:

When I saw this post, I went to the tab to check the odds. Giold Coast were paying $1.80. I lumped on them bigtime to beat the Stewart bros. Easily the best value bet of 2008. I could not believe my eyes.

Gaba

First Grade
If you want too see something stupid have a look at sportstab rugby league for the top 4.

The broncos are $2.30 hot favourites to beat newcastle

Dragons are $6.25 yet are favourites to beat the roosters

Roosters are $ 2.00 but they are the outsiders to win

??????????

watatank

Coach
If you want too see something stupid have a look at sportstab rugby league for the top 4.

The broncos are $2.30 hot favourites to beat newcastle

Dragons are $6.25 yet are favourites to beat the roosters

Roosters are $ 2.00 but they are the outsiders to win

??????????

It makes sense, even if the actual odds are slightly off

The Broncos getting into the top 4 winning not only relies on them winning but also the Dragons winning. If you do a multi of that its $2.34 so its pretty much the same.

The Dragons getting in the top 4 is the odds of a Dragon win and a Knights win. Which is actually paying 5.94.

If Roosters win they are in the top 4. So it makes sense to put them as the same odds of them winning the match against the Dragons.

Gaba

First Grade
It makes sense, even if the actual odds are slightly off

The Broncos getting into the top 4 winning not only relies on them winning but also the Dragons winning. If you do a multi of that its $2.34 so its pretty much the same.

The Dragons getting in the top 4 is the odds of a Dragon win and a Knights win. Which is actually paying 5.94.

If Roosters win they are in the top 4. So it makes sense to put them as the same odds of them winning the match against the Dragons.

LOL fair point didnt take those other results into consideration

Tom Shines

First Grade
Souths have the ludicrous line of +26.5 this week against last start losers Melbourne.

So even if the Storm hold them to blot, they have to score 5 tries, most of them converted.

We usually go okay down there, I'm going to hit that one pretty hard.

watatank

Coach
if you like that bet i suggest you couple a dragons top 4 spot with a knights win. will turn that bet into over $18. better odds for the same outcome.

im thinking about doing a multi of dragons ML and broncos top 4 spot but i'm not sure if i will take it yet

Last edited:

Engine

Juniors
Im in agreement with the previous two posters. The Souths 26.5+ start is outstanding value at $2.00+

*No Inglis
*Wet weather
*Souths have some creativity and are playing tough

watatank

Coach
Wow that line is moving qutie a lot. I have seen Souths +26.5 as much as 2.20 but now its down to 2.05

Latest posts