What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL cheerleaders

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You really need to learn how to use the search facility as you could have posted this in anyone of the dozen or so cheerleader threads in the NRL forum.

Cactus

Juniors
There is some funnily odd bits in that vid.

A "MOLE" sign on the hill at 5 seconds

A camera zoom in on a camel toe at 53 seconds.

And that's beside the music, outfits and pedo camera mans focus. lol

Reflector

Juniors

Granted we only got to see a few of them up close, but Jacqui is my pick of the bunch. She's got that uptight school teacher vibe to her that does it for me. Put some glasses on her and I'd definitely mark myself down for an after-school detention...

taipan

Referee
TBH when the cheerleaders are on at half time,I just look at the quality of the blue black and white material used in the Mermaid's outfits.Whether it is satin, made in China or Bangladesh and how much it cost.How much their sponsor outlays.
You think the wearers and the quality of the routines distract me?.......................................................Fill in the blanks.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Was at a broncos game early once and watched the cheerleaders perform. They were on so early not many people were there yet. They were great and one thing that was really impressive was there fitness. The moved around like lunatics for about 3 songs.

They have pretty good bodies too. I’m getting on a bit now so sometimes I feel slightly dirty perving on them but that never lasts long