1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

NRL classic game 2015 Sharknado game

Discussion in 'Cronulla Sutherland Sharks' started by Generalzod, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Generalzod

Generalzod Referee

2. ghoti

ghoti Bench

Was there, seriously thought it would be cancelled... Walked three beers over to the Souths supporter mates I was watching it with and the wind blew a quarter of each cup onto the ground... Bruuutal conditions

carcharias likes this.
  3. carcharias

carcharias Immortal

I got in the car to drive down.
    My mate called and pulled the pin.
    Then I had to set up a dodgy Foxtel ( mums account ) onto a super old Mac to the TV
    The plug from Mac to HDMI is the only one like it I’ve ever seen.
    The picture was amazing crystal clear.

4. shaggs

shaggs First Grade

I watched it while in Geraldton. I searched for a pub that had it on