What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Digital Arm

Campion

Juniors
WatchNRL seem to have jacked their prices up again this year (from £19.80 to £25.00 a month). Does anyone have a discount code? I'm not particularly thrilled with this jacking up of price; it will encourage some people to use illegal streams instead.

Perth Red

Post Whore
WatchNRL seem to have jacked their prices up again this year (from £19.80 to £25.00 a month). Does anyone have a discount code? I'm not particularly thrilled with this jacking up of price; it will encourage some people to use illegal streams instead.

might as well get Kayo and get all the other sports

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/su...akes-case-to-pm-morrison-20200316-p54akb.html

Smh article talking about potential money savers HQ is considering. The first and only they through out is cutting funding to the NRL Digital...

Im not even convinced that is from an inside source. All of the news groups have an interest in getting this shut down. I understand why they are afraid of it.

But if Vlad is seriously considering it, he is insane. People are stuck in their homes bored, online content is exactly what they want. It would be crazy to cut one of the few branches of the organization that can still function in a lockdown.

axl rose

Bench
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/su...akes-case-to-pm-morrison-20200316-p54akb.html

Smh article talking about potential money savers HQ is considering. The first and only they through out is cutting funding to the NRL Digital...

Im not even convinced that is from an inside source. All of the news groups have an interest in getting this shut down. I understand why they are afraid of it.

But if Vlad is seriously considering it, he is insane. People are stuck in their homes bored, online content is exactly what they want. It would be crazy to cut one of the few branches of the organization that can still function in a lockdown.
Just cut Jamie Soward. Save costs and a massive increase in quality.