What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL dreamteam

Franko

Juniors
I've been trying to login all morning and it either keeps thinking or says my details are wrong. Has anyone else tried to get in as yet? Is it maybe my work email playing up or is the NRL.com fantasy site playing up?

_Johnsy

Referee
Yeah Frank I just used the password reset function then used link via email to reset.

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
Yeah Frank I just used the password reset function then used link via email to reset.

1st comp up LUD 2104, code is - 9DinAjaB

It wouldn't even let me click on the password reset link. Now it has but when I enter a new password it says token must not be empty. I'm having all sorts of problems.

_Johnsy

Referee
I thought the same, just check your email address you used from last year. Hopefully that'll work.

Ausguy

Coach
Wont let you use last years details... you have to re-register, problem is re-registering isnt working.

Massive fail 2 years in a row.

_Johnsy

Referee
Completed my team, pretty happy so far.
Some interesting thoughts.

I think McCullough will be playing 80min & may be better value than Farrar (Smith 1st choice hook).
Hopoate is excellent value $192,600.

Now just wait the 63 days till kick off.

Last edited:

Franko

Juniors
I've had no success all day. Thought it was probably because I'm at work but sounds like it could be a general problem.

Franko

Juniors
Completed my team, pretty happy so far.
Some interesting thoughts.

I think McCullough will be playing 80min & may be better value than Farrar (Smith 1st choice hook).
Hopoate is excellent value $192,600.

Now just wait the 63 days till kick off.

All good picks. Nathan Peats will be the best buy of the year.

Franko

Juniors
I was finally able to change my password. Went to login and kept getting the blue circle. Then clicked on classic league and it brought up a pop up box. entered my user and password and straight in. I thought happy days. Now I can't save my side. But that could be the way to get in. Login normal and when you get the thinking blue circle click on classic league and it brings up a pop up box. That got me in. Now if it will let me save the side!!

Franko

Juniors
Any chance of a thread title change? It's NRL Fantasy, not Dreamteam anymore.

http://nrldreamteam.virtualsports.com.au/

Anyway I put together a decent side with no bench. Once I optimise my nuffies I should be happy

That's my fault. Can I change the name? I'm not sure how. If a moderator can just change it to NRL.com site NRL fantasy

A general NRL fantasy site would just mean any NRL fantasy and that's already a heading anyway.

Ausguy

Coach
I find the website unstable and hard to pick a team due to lagging etc.

I will have an excel sheet available later tonight to allow you to quickly and easily select and adjust your team with automated salary cap adjustment etc for anyone interested.