What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL dreamteam

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Well this is rubbish .. apparently NRL Fantasy is using stats from a provider who has never done NRL stats before, and compared to the tried and true stats providers (NRL Stats), they are wildly inaccurate.

SBW should have scored at least 44 points based on his correct stats, but he has only been given 34.

I have sent an email to the NRL Fantasy people, wonder what their excuse will be for using bad stats!

Wayne's World

First Grade
The site and app are crap compared to last year. How do you find out how last nights players scored if you don't have them in your side?

Ausguy

Coach
Well this is rubbish .. apparently NRL Fantasy is using stats from a provider who has never done NRL stats before, and compared to the tried and true stats providers (NRL Stats), they are wildly inaccurate.

SBW should have scored at least 44 points based on his correct stats, but he has only been given 34.

I have sent an email to the NRL Fantasy people, wonder what their excuse will be for using bad stats!

Are you serious? Where did you hear this?

I thought most players last night were low

Ausguy

Coach
well that re-inforces it... no one scored more than 50 in that match... not sure how many over 40 even

some11

Referee
Amateurs lol

http://www.nrl.com/a-message-to-nrl-fantasy-players/tabid/10874/newsid/76646/default.aspx

Telstra and the NRL would like to apologise to all users who experienced problems with the NRL Fantasy service yesterday.

We understand that many Fantasy players were unable to log in or register and set up their teams and competitions prior to the first match of the season. Quite simply, this is unsatisfactory.

Your complaints have been heard and they were warranted. An issue like this compromises your team, your league and or your overall strategy.

We have worked hard to fix these issues in a fair way for everyone involved.

As a result, we are proposing a new second NRL Fantasy competition to run side-by-side with the current competition.

What does that mean?

In Round 4 we will launch a second NRL Fantasy competition with the exact same prizes on offer as the original competition! We are offering everyone a second chance to start from scratch and win the major prizes.

If you are registered with us already, you will be automatically added to the second competition.

For those who managed to get their teams in for Round 1, the prizes will be in effect as per normal.

Please note you can still compete in your own leagues against your mates as you always have.

Most head-to-head leagues are set to start from Round 4 so you’ve still got plenty of time to start a league and compete against your mates.

We understand the outage has led to several errors and we’ll supply a FAQ shortly to address the common questions and provide more information in the coming days.

Your feedback is important to us, so please contact us if you have any further issues.

Email: support@fanhub.zendesk.com
Twitter: @FanHubNRL

If you are still continuing to experience issues please contact us via the below links:

NRL Fantasy – https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/index.html#/contacts
Official NRL Tipping - https://tipping.nrl.com/help/index.html#/contacts

Ausguy

Coach
Mate the points scoring is a HUGE issue...

Running some numbers one McCullough... 57 tackles, and without including kick metres, offload or metres gained he didn't break 50?

the scoring system will drive me away

Ausguy

Coach
I just emailed them... they need to revert to nrl stats... there is gapping holes between reality and the scoring system....

suggest everyone does the same, demand NRL stats are used and that round 1 matches are adjusted

Flapper

First Grade
I lost 133 points since I last looked :lol: I ended up with 837, rank of 113. Not as good as yesterday when it said I was coming 8th!

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
The rankings also aren't working.

For example, if you have 10 teams scoring 800 points, 10 guys scoring 799, and 1 team scoring 798, it will rank teams like this:

1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st (all 10 teams on 800)
2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd (all 10 teams on 799)
3rd (1 team on 798)

Instead of ranking 10 teams =1st, 10 teams =11th, and 1 team =21st.

Paullyboy

Coach
How do you see your scores on the app? When I go to my squad it just gives me options to change people's positions

Tooooks

Bench
How do you see your scores on the app? When I go to my squad it just gives me options to change people's positions

I tried to trade out Gallen for about 40 minutes. Would not work. When I eventually did it, I saved my side and ta daaaa. Gallen still in the side with Parker traded out.

It's stuffed my team so I'm quitting Dreamteam. I'll stick with Supercoach, which works at least.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
They've updated the prices from round 1 - they used to wait til the end of round 3.

So shit. To trade out Lousi for Ma'u I have to trade a higher priced player and cop a 20k hit.

Ausguy

Coach
So up until yesterday trades were unlimited but capped at 2 per week until your league kicked off. Now it's not unlimited. Anyone who got a trade in got a free kick it would seem.

Also trading works on the app but not on PC.

The whole thing is f**ked.

Ausguy

Coach
Mitchsu they did say the values change after very match now. It's a good idea as people who look every week get the benefit of getting a cash cow where as last year people had 3 weeks to see them.