What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fan Survey

If you haven’t voted log on to the NRL website and fill out the survey.

Doesn’t take long.

Where it says “Who is the best middle forward?”

Vote : Andrew Fifita

merkin & the Dork always go through the results on 360.

Would love for them to say the fans voted Fifita as best middle forward.

taipan

Referee
Val got my vote.And I'm usually on the money , honey.
No provision in the survey for best and worst rugby league journalist.
I would have had a Buzz of a day filling that one in.All they had to ask rather than just have a singular choice ,how about all of them?

If I did the same survey the last question asked who should be the next immortal and Sludge was an option,
Everyone here should be hitting that one, no matter the agenda

Val got my vote.And I'm usually on the money , honey.
No provision in the survey for best and worst rugby league journalist.
I would have had a Buzz of a day filling that one in.All they had to ask rather than just have a singular choice ,how about all of them?

No but they asked how do you see the Rugby League media and I put extremely negative.

Only telling the truth there.

taipan

Referee
No but they asked how do you see the Rugby League media and I put extremely negative.

Only telling the truth there.

The media did not get a passmark from me, and I'm usually an understanding chap.
Can't actually remember what I ticked, but think it was the extremely negative.One thing for sure ,me praising these parasites, would akin to me inviting a Taliban leader to my wedding anniversary.
That's the sort of esteem ,in which I hold these crisis merchants.