What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Travitoh

First Grade
I looked a bit into it last year and I just couldn't figure it out...
Yea I'm not sure about Super Coach either. I won't rule it out but problem is, I already have a league organised with mates and I don't really wanna do both.

Fair enough.
If either want to give it a crack, there'll be a spot for you blokes.
Any questions I'd be happy to help with too.

Inkers75

Juniors
Is there any indication when the Fantasy League actually opens? At present it says 'late January'!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Have picked my Supercoach team,Ive done it on my iPhone.
Has anyone found when wanting to remove a player and pick another it's being unresponsive or finally after about the tenth attempt it might let you do it.
It's so slow,it's testing my usually unwilting patience!....fu..............ck!!!!!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Have picked my Supercoach team,Ive done it on my iPhone.
Has anyone found when wanting to remove a player and pick another it's being unresponsive or finally after about the tenth attempt it might let you do it.
It's so slow,it's testing my usually unwilting patience!....fu..............ck!!!!!!!

I'm on android and used the app without a problem

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'm on android and used the app without a problem
Thanks for the tip Trav,downloaded the app works a treat on iPhone also.
Looking forward to our battle mate,I actually think out of all the teams the Bunnies have more cash cows than most.
Happy coaching mate!

Travitoh

First Grade
Thanks for the tip Trav,downloaded the app works a treat on iPhone also.
Looking forward to our battle mate,I actually think out of all the teams the Bunnies have more cash cows than most.
Happy coaching mate!

My CTW's are mostly Rabbitohs at the moment lol.
All the best for the coming season!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nothing wrong with that,our CTW's are at very good value,Fui is a must as a floater being S/R as well.
Kennar and Graham have $ written all over them!
With the fact Fui may be benched I shan't be picking him....

Murray is the one I want....

Kennar may he handy with his size he could eat up the metres and tackle breaks plus if he can find the try line......

A big question is do you go with Sam???.... hmmmmmmm

Rabbits20

Immortal
I tried signing up for fantasy and it's not open yet!
I'll be focused more on the SC side but will try and match the two sides together
Mate I'm sure Callmack and the others would be happy if you play Fantasy.... that I guess depends on if you have the time.....

We won't mind either way but we'd like you to join......

I won't have time I don't think for SuperCoach.......

Callmack just got this thread going early to try get more interest and he will set up our forum league no problems at all.... then he will PM us the link/s required......

Itsamansgame

Juniors
With the fact Fui may be benched I shan't be picking him....

Murray is the one I want....

Kennar may he handy with his size he could eat up the metres and tackle breaks plus if he can find the try line......

A big question is do you go with Sam???.... hmmmmmmm
For mine Fui has 80 min's S/R written all over him and I reckon he's as good as a young Ben Te'o,but I'm not the coach....bench f**king Crichton in Zetland!!!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Hey guys, sorry it's been a busy day but I'm now catching up on things.

Great to hear that Windsor and Trav (possibly) are keen and welcome aboard.

I tried signing up for fantasy and it's not open yet!

I'll be focused more on the SC side but will try and match the two sides together
I'd be stoked if you joined mate. So are you going to?

Fantasy is not open yet, apparently it is opening late this month. Once it's open I will create a league for us and PM everyone who is keen the invite code so you can join.

Give us a brief insight into your thoughts re Souths fantasy players

@callmack1 @Souths Till I Die
It could be a bit of a risk but I think GI could be a good buy. He's relatively cheap and if he stays fit and has a good season, he'd be a great buy but that is a little bit risky.

I'm also liking the look of Murray and possibly Graham too.

Sam is one I'm not sure about. If he goes to the second row, I don't think he'll do as well Fantasy wise as last year so I'm not sure.

I'll make a rough squad when Fantasy opens and then refine it (probably change it a lot) after the trials.

Travitoh

First Grade
I'd be stoked if you joined mate. So are you going to?

Fantasy is not open yet, apparently it is opening late this month. Once it's open I will create a league for us and PM everyone who is keen the invite code so you can join.

Cool cool. I was under the impression that it was already open. There's enough content on NRL.com to suggest so.

Rabbits20

Immortal
For mine Fui has 80 min's S/R written all over him and I reckon he's as good as a young Ben Te'o,but I'm not the coach....bench f**king Crichton in Zetland!!!!!!!
Brother with Crichton, Murray, Sam, Sutton all in the mix plus the likes of Leulaui and Britt I can't see Fui getting 80 in the back row....

Don't get me wrong I want him to be playing at least 50-55min in the back row but he may be limited sometimes which makes him too much of a risky buy for me.....

Latest posts