What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL fantasy 2019

callmack1

Staff member
I added some celebrity teams. I'm up against my mate in the first Round, Bird did very well!!

ThingFish

Juniors
I added some celebrity teams. I'm up against my mate in the first Round, Bird did very well!!
I had Bird on my bench :grinning:

I’m up against a celeb. When you said you were going to add celebs I didn’t think they’d be the best 3 Fantasy coaches in Australia :joy::joy:

callmack1

Staff member
I had Bird on my bench :grinning:

I’m up against a celeb. When you said you were going to add celebs I didn’t think they’d be the best 3 Fantasy coaches in Australia :joy::joy:
Haha, that's just what I had to do to fill the league sorry mate. I'm not really gonna count them though tbh, they're just making up numbers, it's whoever finishes higher out of us that will be the winner.

ThingFish

Juniors
Haha, that's just what I had to do to fill the league sorry mate. I'm not really gonna count them though tbh, they're just making up numbers, it's whoever finishes higher out of us that will be the winner.
It’s all good. Great chance to learn from the best. Good to get the season underway!!

hunters

Juniors
Great to have it underway. I'm up against Glory Glory first up. What happened to Rabbits20, is he in?

callmack1

Staff member
It should be updated now but for some reason, it is glitching out for our League. For me it shows that everyone had a draw?

I have no ide what's going on. Gonna be busy tomorrow at work on site but might try to contact them tomorrow arvo. Unless anyone wants do do it for me? That'd be greatly appreciated!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Ah, so you have changed your name!! Haha, my team is much the same at the moment, wasn't able to do the trades I wanted and now Friend isn't playing which is a big blow for me.

Bro I reckon if friend was playing you probably beat me. It sucks he wasn’t playing.

Latest posts