What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Ayy good season brothers. It was definitely close. How did you guys go in your other comps? I literally killed every single competition. Been a good year for me in H2H but I finished ranked 3398 so I'm kind of disappointed in that because last year I was in the top 2000. Oh well there's always next year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ayy good season brothers. It was definitely close. How did you guys go in your other comps? I literally killed every single competition. Been a good year for me in H2H but I finished ranked 3398 so I'm kind of disappointed in that because last year I was in the top 2000. Oh well there's always next year.
I think I was ranked in the 10,000's which I'm happy with for my first year.....

I didn't do other fantasy comps......

Oh and we told you you'd win......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think I was ranked in the 10,000's which I'm happy with for my first year.....

I didn't do other fantasy comps......

Oh and we told you you'd win......

Ahh that's awesome though man. I ranked 15000 in my first year so you did a lot better than me. Plus you understand things a lot better now I assume?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ahh that's awesome though man. I ranked 15000 in my first year so you did a lot better than me. Plus you understand things a lot better now I assume?
Mate they just updated it on Fantasy.

You actually finished with 1006 in our GF and ranked 3417.

I finished with 867 (Crichton being out stuffed me from 920ish) and 10,759 ranking.

So what other comps did you enter in fantasy??? With mates and professionals or???

Like how do you go in a league against someone like CK for example!

I'd like to eneter a couple more leagues next year and if you give me info on how to enter I will.

I hope we do it again next season and I'm sure Callmack will want too.

Also yeah I think I get it, you need some keepers like Teddy and Johnson at the start but you need a mixture and you want to build up your team value with potential cash Cows...

Like eg: Jesse Ramien could be a cash cow next year.

Even a player like Murray who is worth around middle range could be a guy to target as he will make money.......

Like I already have decided I need these 3 in my team next season Round 1:

Teddy (kill it at Rorters)
Johnson
Murray

Centre you don't want to use much salary on at the start.......

Round 1 this season I had Thurston and Moses. Like I wouldn't make that mistake again....

You'll probably say no to this and call me mad but even having a forward like Tom Burgess on your bench could pay off as if he's fit I think he has a point to prove next year.. likewise could be said for Hayne.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Also having a Mannering, Gallen, Crichton, Taumalolo type player in your back row to start with is important......

A prop like Matulino could be worth looking at too as he will get big mins at the Tigers......

See STID, I'm more confident with a bit of experience.....

Next season I'll aim for top 7,000.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Exactly you totally understand the game now. It's hard to explain if you've never played it before but you've hit the nail on the head. I was in a few of the renegades leagues and won all of them. Plus I was in a school mates league which we've been doing for 3 years now and that was the one I've wanted to win the most. Bragging rights you know haha?

callmack1

Staff member
Congrats STID! You have been the Melbourne Storm of our league, just way too good for everyone. R20 and I conceded a long time ago that you had it in the bag.

R20, you have done so well for your first season, better than me in fact!

To everyone else, well done, it was tough competition at times. It's a shame we only had six but I'm going to organise it very early for 2018 and hopefully get way more next year.

Well done again STID.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Congrats STID! You have been the Melbourne Storm of our league, just way too good for everyone. R20 and I conceded a long time ago that you had it in the bag.

R20, you have done so well for your first season, better than me in fact!

To everyone else, well done, it was tough competition at times. It's a shame we only had six but I'm going to organise it very early for 2018 and hopefully get way more next year.

Well done again STID.
Well said bro......

You and I will have to put our brains together to try and bring STID down.