What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2021

Blair

Coach
Frenetic start, feels like a final. You'd think Keppie's gone for the night with that HIA.

Manly's defence is GF worthy, so far.

JJ

Immortal
What a season Walker is having

Anyone but the Storm for me, come on Bunnies

Blair

Coach
Manly with only 33% of possession, but when they're up-field they cross the try-line at will! How frustrating to be 18-0 down.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That Tom try, didn’t think it was a try, but not sure I saw a huge amount of conclusive evidence to overturn it either

Joey gave it saying the ball was always pinned between arm and torso

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Have never seen a game like it when every bounce of the ball has gone one team’s way, must have upset Gus’ footy gods !!

That long break Garricks kick turned away from DCE every bounce it took. Best summed up when Taafe left the ball bounce and it bounced away from the 6 Manly players straight to the 1 Souths guy

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Unfortunate. Great season Manly. Two tries in the first half that didn’t work out, one of those a 12 point try. I think you called it Beaver, the bounce of the ball tonight went South’s way every time. I feel they played their Grand Final this week