What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2022

Blair

Coach
Ivan's still hard to read up in the box after all these years.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Went put shopping at MacArthur today (Tigers District if your not familiar with Sydney)
Lost count the number of Parra, Soufs and Panthers jerseys everyone was wearing. Sydney is buzzing
There'll be a few less Souths jerseys after tonight.

And definitely much less Swans jerseys in the eastern suburbs.

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
f**k me Penrith is a good team
Milne is a dirty f**ker, no mistake
Dirty and dumb. No feel for the game and absolutely cost them any chance. That was already a knock on before he decided to take his head off.

Also, I hate the fake tough guy shit by Leniu on the sideline. Yeah you got hit high but you're not a boxer, stop pretending like you're gonna fight in the tunnel.

The macho guy act is played out, everyone knows no one is gonna punch.

Rant over

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dog shot by the ex-Warrior. Nearly like the Battle of Brookvale on the sideline too!
I wonder if his temperament was why we never saw much of Milne as a Warrior? He's a loose cannon, two yellows and a red in the space of two finals.

Hes a good kid off the field
Know his dad pretty well. Hes a massive Warriors supporter to
When Milne 1st made Roosters top 30 and and even at the Dragons, his Dad still would rock up in his Warriors jersey haha

But yeah Milne just had a massive brain explosion in the whole finals series. Dumb dumb and dumb.
But hes copping it on social media big time today. Even his Mrs copping it to

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
When Milne 1st made Roosters top 30 and and even at the Dragons, his Dad still would rock up in his Warriors jersey haha

But yeah Milne just had a massive brain explosion in the whole finals series. Dumb dumb and dumb.
See that's wrong. Leave the families out of it

JJ

Immortal

social media is just bullshit

Milne needs to get this shit out of his game, so unnecessary

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
social media is just bullshit

Milne needs to get this shit out of his game, so unnecessary
Well 6 weeks is gonna make him reconsider it. I kinda wonder whether the recent lack of suspensions has made some players sail closer to the wind lately.

Surprise surprise Kikau gets a fine and good for next week

Milne 6 weeks
The system is clearly corrupt or incompetent.
Milne did it twice in one game and got a fine as team still in the finals.
JT gets 3 weeks.
Both are out of finals.
Kikaou still in so gets a fine.

I have no issues with finals games being worth more points, but even this corrupts thing as players know they can get away with more.
Regular games:100 points
1st week finals: 125
2nd week: 150
3rd week: 200
Grand final:300

But it's a complete joke at the moment.

Latest posts