What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2022

Blair

Coach
Well here we are. The Warrior-less finals once again. If it's any consolation the whole series looks good, real good.

Panthers v Parramatta - Friday at Penrith.
Storm v Raiders - Saturday arvo/evening at Melbourne.
Sharks v Cowboys - Saturday night at Cronulla.
Roosters v Rabbitohs - Sunday afternoon at the new SFS.

Enjoy.

JJ

Immortal
Really interested in Sharks and Cowboys - terrific seasons, but I am not sure either are contenders...

Penrith obviously the best team, but the Eels can be scarily good, and scarily bad... Roosters were looking a threat, but Manu is a big loss... with the Raiders, Roosters and Eels rolling home, looks really interesting

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Guy I worked with that was a Warriors fan always played Green Days “wake me up when September ends” every season at this time lol
Haha, I think you could play that song in March and it would fit being a Warriors fan.

I'm buzzing for this finals campaign. Genuinely think every side in there is capable of beating any other side. One of the most evenly matched in memory.

Blair

Coach
Before we kick off I'm enjoying watching Nick Kyrgios at the US Open. Gee, he has you on edge, both with the tennis and the persona!

I hope he goes all the way this time. What's not to like?!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lol I’ve heard it all now

Taylan May fined $7500 and suspended for 2 matches, but can play the finals and serve them next year

Blair

Coach

Taylan May fined $7500 and suspended for 2 matches, but can play the finals and serve them next year
The only thing that would make that more of a joke is if he was heading to the Warriors next year!

But seriously, these guys can't help themselves, can they? They're out celebrating a GF win and they just have to get the police involved too.

NRL continues to be a joke.
Guys stood down not guilty waiting trial due to the optics, which I get.
Yet a guy who is guilty gets to play finals.

He must be playing the good guy card like Aussie "f**ken incompetent ref" Jim did.

Lacking some real leadership in the head office in this area.

Four top notch games this weekend, pretty exciting tbh
I feel Eels are overdue.

But they one of the few clubs that have waited longer than us for a premiership! (Yes they have won it before, we havent)

Anyone got some Kiwi player totals of each team?

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Devil's advocate, it was completely up to the vagaries of time as to when his guilty verdict was passed down. It just happened to be in late winter, before finals. So to be honest, I'm OK with it. It's not like a spear tackle that happened last week.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Devil's advocate, it was completely up to the vagaries of time as to when his guilty verdict was passed down. It just happened to be in late winter, before finals. So to be honest, I'm OK with it. It's not like a spear tackle that happened last week.
Devils advocate again, didn’t we have Anthony Milford not allowed to play while awaiting trial, charges against him dropped, and with no guilty charge against him, the NRL still made him wait a few weeks before being allowed to play