What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2022

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah surprised so many seem to favour the Cowboys. Sharks come a solid second under the radar

Think some might be looking at the fact the Sharks had the luck of the draw this year, and played every team that missed the 8 twice

Reactions: JJ

Blair

Coach
Melbourne, no need to panic! They're only two behind, an eternity of time left.

Nelson went on the big bust but pushed the pass for a knock-on.

JJ

Immortal
Awww see ya Storm

reality is Penrith are well ahead, but if remainder of top 8 Melbourne had been fading, just we all assumed they’d get it done

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Awww see ya Storm

reality is Penrith are well ahead, but if remainder of top 8 Melbourne had been fading, just we all assumed they’d get it done
If Roosters get it done tomorrow, I’ll expect they’ll win the next week and a Panthers v Roosters prelim will be interesting

JJ

Immortal
If Roosters get it done tomorrow, I’ll expect they’ll win the next week and a Panthers v Roosters prelim will be interesting
Yep, tbh i don’t see anyone threatening the Panthers, but Roosters and Eels remain the best bets

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The 8th placed team wins for only the 4th time ever- notable that two of those wins have been against Melbourne (and the Warriors were the first of those, and the first team to win from 8th)

JJ

Immortal
The 8th placed team wins for only the 4th time ever- notable that two of those wins have been against Melbourne (and the Warriors were the first of those, and the first team to win from 8th)
I guess it has to be that way given Melbourne are there so often

Blair

Coach
...(and the Warriors were the first of those, and the first team to win from 8th).
I couldn't watch the last minute of that one. As I recall Melbourne were throwing it around and were making metres. I saw Greg Inglis end it with a miraculous winner, and the gallant Warriors slumped in despair.

Cam nails the conversion, you know, just to add salt. 21-18, Storm.

Latest posts