What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2022

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Fair nudge. Terrible set from the Sharks before that one

cowboys, eels or Raiders now play in the GF
Panthers, Sharks, Roosters, South’s definitely the tough side of the draw

JJ

Immortal
Growing up in Pukekohe I’m sad about today, lot of history and not sure why both cars and horses can’t continue to co-exist

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
"I'm usually in bed an hour ago!" That's how it felt for me too.

32-30, Cowboys. Final. Extra-time then Golden Point thriller.
On Andrew Fifita

“he is stalking the sideline like one of those guys busting outside the brassco on his tippytoes while it’s occupied” then proceeds to talk about how he had to use the women’s toilet at HT

JJ

Immortal
Plenty of precedents there… Carlaw Park, Athletic Park, the original Baypark all gone that way and I’m assuming the site of Carisbrook will go the same way eventually.
Alexandra Park too, horses and Blues still there though

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Alexandra Park too, horses and Blues still there though
If Auckland was really smart that’s actually where I’d be aiming to put a new stadium to replace Mt Smart and Eden Park. Centrally located, fairly handy to transport, enough space. Move the horses out to Avondale.

back to the footy, Roosters vs Souths is living up to all the expectations so far. Chooks up against it with injuries though. About to have their 18th man activated for the 3rd concussion