What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Football for REAL men

I tell you I'm sick of picking up the newspaper and having to see pages of frigging nancy boy soccer world cup and all this in State of Origin week.I'm sick of seeing all these girlie soccer players with their showpony haircuts and thier metrosexual clothes being on TV.

It's about time the media remebered we are in Australia not a twinkie country like Italy or Holland.That Harry Kewell or what ever she's called and her fancy little ponytail and all those faggy players whose name nobody can pronounce.

In Australia we play football not stupid soccer we are a footballing country and that means NRL the worlds best football competition the only one that matters I mean who the hell cares about some soccer world cup in the footy season eh?

Give me The Knights,the Bronco's,The Dragons or The Eels over some stupid Argies,Mekiko,Ingerland or friggin Italgay anyday.

Big bunch of soccer twigs

NRL A REAL MANS FOOTBALL COMPETITION PLAYED BY REAL MEN!!!

Could you imagine what Joey Johns would do to those p-ooftas on a soccer field????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NRL FOR EVER

Latest posts