What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Games

Kolum Kid

Juniors
Watching Storm v Raiders. Match officials, commentators obviously got riding instructions to get Storm home. Raider player hit high goes off for HiA, Storm no penalty against, no report no sin bin.

thebigredv

First Grade
Watching Storm v Raiders. Match officials, commentators obviously got riding instructions to get Storm home. Raider player hit high goes off for HiA, Storm no penalty against, no report no sin bin.
Expect a rule change effective immediate tonight:5th place team cannot be eliminated and will play the wooden spooners to be reinstated in finals series.

Signed off by P V'landys.

Gareth67

First Grade
Soooo damn great to see the Storm knock out of the semi series . Congratulations to the Raiders and Ricky Stuart for their total commitment and belief in themselves .

The same can be said for the Cowboys , never gave up and as a result move onwards . The Sharks although finishing in 3rd place on the competition ladder , were overrated in my view .

Tomorrow a repeat of last weeks match , however I would very much like to see the Rabbitohs go one better and come home with the victory .

St Tangles

Bench
The Sharks vs Cows game was a game of touch.

Felt like a round 20 match not a semi final.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-212732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-212732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 4
I think both Souffs and the Rorters should be charged by the NRL for bringing the game into disrepute, unless all their talk about cleaning up the game (like Magic Round 2021) was just so much hot air.
7 sin-binnings (and 5 HIA's) tells me that Cummins either lost, or failed to exercise, control over the two sides and probably should have marched someone earlier on.
Regardless, I am going to enjoy hearing Robinson bleating and carrying on in the presser afterwards.
Go Souffs next week. After that, I don't care what happens.

PS - Paul Momirovski is so ordinary I can't believe he doesn't play for us.

Last edited:

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I think both Souffs and the Rorters should be charged by the NRL for bringing the game into disrepute, unless all their talk about cleaning up the game (like Magic Round 2021) was just so much hot air.
7 sin-binnings tells me that Cummins either lost, or failed to exercise, control over the two sides and probably should have marched someone earlier on.
Regardless, I am going to enjoy hearing Robinson bleating and carrying on in the presser afterwards.

Actually Klein was the ref, but anyway ...... Yeeesss! Goodbye Sombrero Rorters!

jeffdragon

Bench
7 sin-binnings tells me that Cummins either lost, or failed to exercise, control over the two sides and probably should have marched someone earlier on.

Burgess,Milne should get suspended.
If they get fined that's a joke.
If only both teams didn't try to knock each other out or prove who's tougher

kit66

Bench

You can't blame the ref (well you can but only to a point), it's the sorry state of the game that's to blame. RL is eating itself with all the stupid rule changes and binning everything, players laying down to milk a penalty (as blatantly obvious as anything you see in Soccer). Now the players and crowd expect the penalty and the bin, there's an outcry if it doesn't happen and it's all echoed and perpetuated by the commentary teams. The second Milne binning was so ridiculous and a later penalty against Cody Walker that looked high but didn't go anywhere near the head. I nearly turned off after the 6th binning, the game's rooted beyond all repair, what should have been a great spectacle was turned into a complete farce.

Latest posts