What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Players on Myspace?

redVgirl

Juniors
yeh he wants to meet females aged 15-50. niiiice.

they are clearly all fake. i wouldnt believe they were real unless they used personal photos, when all those profiles have pics that woulda already been on websites already.

Lego_Man

First Grade
I can tell you with 99% certainty that the cWo are responsible for all of those profiles

redVgirl

Juniors
i had 'sonny bill' and 'benji marshall' add me on myspace....needless to say i didnt approve their request. fakers boooo.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
The rhys wesser one is absolute bullsh*t 'ohhh i might not be on msn much because of my heavy training routine'.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I like some of the comments.

30/05/2006 6:45 AM

Hi Luke
Oh wow! I'm so happy its you! I thought it might not have been because there are so many Luke Covells our there.
Yes I do remember that time that we did that to Skando. You are one smart guy for comming up with that idea.
Hey, good luck with that NSW selection next week buddy.
Luv
Daniel

Luv Daniel? Yes I do remember that time that we did that to Skando. ? I think Luke is hiding something.

panthergirl91

Juniors
after a another quick browse through i noticed "hindy" said he wanted kids someday, his last log in was saturday but correct me if i'm wrong but my dad (parra fan) said hindy had a little boy born in january.

Hellsy

Immortal
panthergirl91 said:
after a another quick browse through i noticed "hindy" said he wanted kids someday, his last log in was saturday but correct me if i'm wrong but my dad (parra fan) said hindy had a little boy born in january.

He certainly is a Dad, beautiful baby boy called Archie

Latest posts