What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Pom prediction: who will have the biggest impact in 2019?

Which Pom will have the biggest impact on the NRL in 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon

Bench
Arthur, King of the Brittons.
I wonder how he became King ?

vmMY1rl.gif

The correct answer is Josh Hodgson and Elliot Whitehead --- a tie between the two most exciting Poms ever seen in the NRL, who are now gracing the balmy shores of Lake Burley Griffin..

Though if the truth be known Slammin Sam from Dewsbury and Gareth the Widdop from Halifax are not far behind.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The correct answer is Josh Hodgson and Elliot Whitehead --- a tie between the two most exciting Poms ever seen in the NRL, who are now gracing the balmy shores of Lake Burley Griffin..

Though if the truth be known Slammin Sam from Dewsbury and Gareth the Widdop from Halifax are not far behind.

Balmy shores of Lake Burley Griffin? Then again I guess any body of water in Australia is enticing to your average Pom. Sure beats settling for a pommie wash back home.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pommie Wash

Josh Hodgson has shown, in victory and defeat over the past two weeks, why he is widely regarded as the second best hooker in the world, just behind Cameron Smith.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Looks like Surgess is in the lead atm, in terms of the new crop, Batemans figures have been very solid. Imagine how better he would be if he got shown how to use the leg press machine

With the injury to Gareth Widdop, the contest for most influential Pom has narrowed to one between Josh Hodgson and John Bateman -- both from the Canberra Raiders.

firechild

First Grade

I find it hilarious that Rosentwat still takes this thread seriously when every other person that has posted has been taking the piss.

Nobody cares about your opinions Albert.

I find it hilarious that Rosentwat still takes this thread seriously when every other person that has posted has been taking the piss.

Nobody cares about your opinions Albert.

27 people cared enough about the topic to vote in the poll.

You cared enough to respond you comical cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts