What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 1 2019 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
weathers shit. turned into abit of a lottery.

Was just thinking about that actually in relation to our own performance. A few of the other teams are probably better than they’ve looked as everyone in NSW has been playing in the pissing rain

Big Marn

Juniors
Was just thinking about that actually in relation to our own performance. A few of the other teams are probably better than they’ve looked as everyone in NSW has been playing in the pissing rain
Yeah, I was thinking that myself

WellsNZ

Juniors
Nice to see CNK have a good game tonight. Little wobbly at first but really grew into the game and ended up having a strong game in horrible conditions.

Blair

Coach
Rd 1 Ladder:

upload_2019-3-18_15-8-30.png

For late-80s/early-90s nightclubbers what was that song again? 'The Only Way Is Up!' by Jazz And The Plastic People (or something like that). You all know the tune.

Well, for Warriors fans, the round one ladder is the antithesis of that.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
And Soward still has us at #12 in his power rankings (same as pre-season) because we “only beat the dogs”. What a f**king gronk, sure I’d put the Storm and Bunnies above us on quality of opposition but we should be 3-4 at the moment.

Blair

Coach
He has never been a fan. That’s okay, let’s prove the merkin wrong.

I remember the last round, 2014, and we needed to beat Penrith to make the play-offs. We lost. Soward would do this odd, very ego-centric, shooting ritual at the halfway mark after either he scored or had a hand in a try.