What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 11 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

How will the Broncos fans be feeling tomorrow night when they watch Albert Kelly and Tyson Gamble run out in the halves, while Sam Walker runs amok against them and watching Reece Walsh do the business tonight
No issue for them tonight, with a pretty convincing win. Only tuned in for last 10mins.
Albert Kelly a master stroke!!!

vvvrulz

Coach
It was a crazy game: forward passes missed, crazy sin bins, high shots that somehow weren't binned.

This sport is getting weird.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That game was the rort of the season on forward passes alone, the one they missed from Gamble in the set for one of their tries was criminal, made worse by the fact they took 2 tries off the Roosters for forward passes while giving the broncos another blatant one

Ricky is an A grade sore loser.
Browns post match conference have always been enjoyable to watch and truthful, I guess his media work may have helped?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I feel fortunate to have watched the likes of Carroll, Morley, Wiki, Matai etc, they wouldn’t have survived this new game we are watching

was thinking that watching Radley last night. He’s going to get rubbed out of the game, the old fashioned hitman is a liability now

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ricky is an A grade sore loser.
Browns post match conference have always been enjoyable to watch and truthful, I guess his media work may have helped?

gotta say after Kearney im loving Brown. Had a good laugh at his quip about how he planned to stop Tommy T the other day “with a baseball bat in the car park”. Shame he didn’t follow through with it lol

Big Marn

Juniors
was thinking that watching Radley last night. He’s going to get rubbed out of the game, the old fashioned hitman is a liability now
dont say that, hes on my fantasy team. had 3 in the bin so far this week. and a bunch of players in todays games still to come.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
dont say that, hes on my fantasy team. had 3 in the bin so far this week. and a bunch of players in todays games still to come.

i think a LOT of fantasy teams are in trouble. High work rate guys who sail close to he wind are now liabilities ispnstead of bankable points.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Radley looking at 4-6 weeks for nothing incidents

Makes me apprehensive going into the game today, we never get a favourable run at Bankwest, the most glaring being the match winning try being called back a couple of years ago when the ball went 1m backwards

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Penrith on fire in Dubbo. Watching them in full flight they’re All Black like and not just their jersey colour, the ability to turn a half chance into points, the speed and accuracy of their passing and skills from 1-13 are AB quality.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wow, just heard the news about Bob Fulton. Don’t know what effect that will have on us today

RIP Bozo, an original immortal

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Wow, just heard the news about Bob Fulton. Don’t know what effect that will have on us today

RIP Bozo, an original immortal

How close was he to the club these days? It could be tough for guys who were particularly close to him but I think otherwise the boys will want put in a big performance for him. I’ve tipped manly and I’m sticking with it, should be a 7/8 round as I think Penrith are a lock already.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
How close was he to the club these days? It could be tough for guys who were particularly close to him but I think otherwise the boys will want put in a big performance for him. I’ve tipped manly and I’m sticking with it, should be a 7/8 round as I think Penrith are a lock already.

He was still heavily involved right through the Barrett era, he was involved in the recruitment so would have played a part in some of these guys being at the club

And the link with hasler was very strong too

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just saw the halftime tribute on Fox. He’s been battling cancer so I’d imagine any of the players who were close to him wouldn’t be surprised by the news. I reckon Manly will put in a big one for him today.

Blair

Coach
Penrith on fire in Dubbo. Watching them in full flight they’re All Black like and not just their jersey colour, the ability to turn a half chance into points, the speed and accuracy of their passing and skills from 1-13 are AB quality.

56-12, a drubbing in Dubbo.

Benji didn't get on today, I wonder why? Perhaps he just needed the rest.