What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 11 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

jaseg

Juniors
Leichhardt Oval for a Tigers home game is definitely on my bucket list. It's ramshackle, it's grassy, it won't be there forever.

Not sure how grassy it is at the moment. The hill was a f**king mudslide last weekend.

Great venue though.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’m normally pretty philosophical after the loss and a few bad calls, but I can’t get past last nights effort from Cummins. Congratulations to Parra for not being inside the 10m or too long in a tackle once over an 80min period. When every comment I see on NRL social media from fans of all clubs including Parra is saying the Eels got a gift it must have been a bad one

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Leichhardt Oval for a Tigers home game is definitely on my bucket list. It's ramshackle, it's grassy, it won't be there forever.

went to a game there they played against the Warriors just before Benji went off to rugby, great atmosphere and the Warriors had a win, remember Johnson making a long break late in the game

Rich102

Staff member
Didn't show much in his time here. Better to spend the money on another back rower.

jaseg

Juniors
I’m normally pretty philosophical after the loss and a few bad calls, but I can’t get past last nights effort from Cummins. Congratulations to Parra for not being inside the 10m or too long in a tackle once over an 80min period. When every comment I see on NRL social media from fans of all clubs including Parra is saying the Eels got a gift it must have been a bad one

Yeah that was a shocker alright. A real NRL special.

Blair

Coach
Just announced by Manly, Tom T needs surgery after scans today.

But good times in Townsville, big crowd for the big one.
Tribute to 'Roy' before kick-off.

Last edited:

Benek

Juniors
Cowboys first try was a really soft one by Storm standards. Bellyache will be fuming at that.

Tongue

Juniors
Even is Payten had been made Warriors coach, I can never imagine a Warriors team rolling like the Cowboys.

Scott

Bench
Todd Payten is doing a superb job with the Cowboys. I thought he was great for us in 2020 in difficult circumstances. The Cowboys list isn't that great imo, but it just goes to show what good coaching does for teams & individuals. Townsend & Deardon case in point.

jaseg

Juniors

lol.. I still remember the Curran headclash 'high tackle' sin bin from I think 2020? They doubled down and suspended him for it too - so I'm guessing there's a good chance they've charged him for it too (I cbf trying to find it). The revamped judiciary system means you might get away with a suspension if so, though.

Blair

Coach
Canberra are sorting out Souths in Dubbo.

32-6 with plenty left. Some teams can turn their season around. Maybe the Raiders are doing that.

Blair

Coach
If push came to shove who would you rather be, a Warriors fan or a Titans fan?

It's hellish either way, both sides can't play 80 minutes.