What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 15 2020 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
I'm posting on my phone, I hate posting on my phone! So will keep it short today.

Massive game tonight to kick-off the round, Eels v Storm. We'll see exactly where Parra are right now. They've got pretences about winning the premiership, or at least us neutral fans hope they do.

Panthers v Sharks, Cleary v SJ.

Broncos v Dragons. One coach gone, one to go?

Tits v Raiders, Canberra really need to get moving in 2020.

Tigers v Roosters. Wests only hope is Easts awful injury toll.

Rabbs v Sea Eagles, it's getting rough for both these mid-table teams. Great match-up though.

Dogs v Warriors. This will be a beauty, two teams, playing well, with nothing to lose.

Knights should roll the Cows if they're serious, but the latter have a bit of late-season zest. A new coach can do that, and is Morgan back?

Reactions: JJ

Blair

Coach
Vete on report for a crusher. It didn't seem like much, but technically he might be in trouble.

JJ

Immortal
Quality game glad the Eels on but man Bellamy and co are awesome.. that team always turns up

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Hate saying it because he is a kiwi, but NAS puts on a lot of dog plays, there was only ever going to be one outcome from his effort last night, very lazy

Penrose_11

Juniors
Can see NAS getting a few weeks for that hit. Unsure what his history is but no difference to Hertheringtond shot on Taupau. One led with the hanging/swinging forearm and the other drove in with the shoulder. Both flush on the snoz

Can see NAS getting a few weeks for that hit. Unsure what his history is but no difference to Hertheringtond shot on Taupau. One led with the hanging/swinging forearm and the other drove in with the shoulder. Both flush on the snoz
It was rough as guy arms held in tackle as shoulder smashed him in face.
Not sure which I would prefer?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

Pretty sure he has already had 1 this year for a high shot, got done last year I think for arm bars and shoulder charges but may be wrong on that

Penrose_11

Juniors
NFS got a $750 fine so free to play
Vete and Johns reports for their crushers both deemed as penalty sufficient and free to play
Nikaore facing 2 game ban for his crusher tackle.

I’m ok with the crusher tackles outcome but possibly a bit inconsistent but if NRL talking about all this head safety mumbo jumbo how the hell does NAS only get a fine for that head shot. Fkn confused!!

Big Marn

Juniors
starting to wonder if we need a Blockerwatch thread. Hes f**king things up already in the commentary.
Captains challenge by Sharks and hes wanking on about Penrith making a successful challenge....Pay attention Blocker!

Benek

Juniors
The way Penrith is steamrolling the Sharks is making our effort from last week look pretty good.

JJ

Immortal
Penrith again looking terrific. Tbh I think they knew they just needed to walk on the field to beat us