What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 15 2020 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Shaun has always been a good downhill skier, has been signs of improvement but need to see them against a good side

Penrith 56-24 and 38-12 an indication of where they are at, games left against Newcastle, Roosters and Raiders, they need to show us something there. Wins so far have been Titans x2, Dragons, Manly, Cowboys, Broncos,Warriors and Dogs

They have all the tools there so they are an interesting watch. Moylan plays very soft these days

JJ

Immortal
Moylan, sadly, has been decimated by injury, I imagine atm he has no confidence in his body. Terrific player when fit

Blair

Coach
C'mon Tigrrs! Back to Back tries in the second-half, Benji turning on the important plays.

20 -12, to the Chooks.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
One of those games they should have stayed at home, nothing has gone right ! Didn’t touch the ball and coughed up 20 and a guy in the bin lol

Odds lengthening on Hopoate seeing a Warriors debut, Suli injured and Funa on report

Blair

Coach
Knights get a vital win for their top-four hopes.

Rd 15 Ladder:

upload_2020-8-23_19-53-52.png

It's white-hot for the spoon.

JJ

Immortal
Would be deserved, but for all their heart you wonder whether the Dogs can actually win a game...

I see stories are the Broncos have offered Seibold a million to walk... they signed him to such a long contract, I imagine they'll need to shell out more . Haven't followed the personal issues or the attacks, but think he's clearly a better coach than this, cluster f**k of factors, and probably not the right guy for a talented young group - that was more likely Grandpa Wayne...

Big Marn

Juniors
Would be deserved, but for all their heart you wonder whether the Dogs can actually win a game...

I see stories are the Broncos have offered Seibold a million to walk... they signed him to such a long contract, I imagine they'll need to shell out more . Haven't followed the personal issues or the attacks, but think he's clearly a better coach than this, cluster f**k of factors, and probably not the right guy for a talented young group - that was more likely Grandpa Wayne...
Yeh, I havent seen any media outlet explain what exactly the attacks are in relation to, and I guess theres legal reasons for that. And obviously we cant speculate here. But sounds like it it was pretty vile.
Maybe the Broncos team got overrated by their own media. Kotoni Staggs is the only player thats enhanced his reputation since returning to team. Even Haas has shown some serious weaknesses in his game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeh, I havent seen any media outlet explain what exactly the attacks are in relation to, and I guess theres legal reasons for that. And obviously we cant speculate here. But sounds like it it was pretty vile.
Maybe the Broncos team got overrated by their own media. Kotoni Staggs is the only player thats enhanced his reputation since returning to team. Even Haas has shown some serious weaknesses in his game.

I had all the rumours sent to me, pretty full on shit being spread around about him

Blair

Coach
...Even Haas has shown some serious weaknesses in his game.

Still, he's just a kid and needs time with consistent coaching and good team performances. Some of those young Broncos may have some serious development issues there. It's been unreal watching the mighty Broncos unravel.

Scott

Bench

Having seen the rumours - regardless of any truth to them - it's untenable for him to remain at Brisbane.
Pretty heavy stuff!

The board/executive at Brisbane also need to all go as well. Massive clusterf**k. Reminds me alittle bit of us back in 2011 - 2013 with Cleary leaving, MacLennan coming in & completely f**king everything up & more, then Elliott coming in with the whizzbang powerpoint presentation! My god!

Reactions: JJ

Campion

Juniors
Having seen the rumours - regardless of any truth to them - it's untenable for him to remain at Brisbane.
Pretty heavy stuff!

The board/executive at Brisbane also need to all go as well. Massive clusterf**k. Reminds me alittle bit of us back in 2011 - 2013 with Cleary leaving, MacLennan coming in & completely f**king everything up & more, then Elliott coming in with the whizzbang powerpoint presentation! My god!

What are the rumours? Are you able to private message me them?

Blair

Coach
Pretty heavy stuff!...

Just in general it's interesting how much people will tolerate things when a team is winning. This applies to those now spreading rumours.