What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 16 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

WellsNZ

Juniors
I wouldn't be entirely opposed to taking Vaughan on a super discounted desperate to keep his career alive contract.

Would cause a massive stir with the team of 5 million though.

JJ

Immortal
Sooner have Vaughan than Lodge…. Hasn’t been great recently but is/was a top class middle…. Obviously some issues but Warriors seem ok with issues

I wouldn't be entirely opposed to taking Vaughan on a super discounted desperate to keep his career alive contract.

Would cause a massive stir with the team of 5 million though.

Not sure all of team 5 Million care that much about league or that he breach NSW covid snd NRL protocol for a second time. Unless they are winning.

Last edited:
The Dragons didn't muck around, Vaughan is sacked!

Shall we buy him?

Also, de Belin allegedly hid under the bed when the police arrived during the recent Covid-breaching party!

They sound pretty thick, these guys.

Source:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/16e745f940ebefecf825c42fb7128207
Vaughan apparently got group together on video call/zoom to try to get story straight/lie to NRL integrity unit according to nrl360

Could have been more than just players there as females seen fleeing the scene when cops showed up according to eye witnesses. NRL not investigating further, taking their word, but NSW police are. Could mean Dragons have to forfeit game v Manly if bubble broken and even worse if anyone tests positive to covid.

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sooner have Vaughan than Lodge…. Hasn’t been great recently but is/was a top class middle…. Obviously some issues but Warriors seem ok with issues

I'm not super taken on Lodge, but at least he seems to have pulled his head in.

Vaughan seems like a grade A dickhead. Had plenty of chances. If you're a rubbish team like the Dragons, and a guy like Vaughan who has played for Australia and NSW only isn't in your senior leadership team, and you're actively trying to offload him (before the weekend's incident) I'd suggest there's enough hints that he's not a guy you should be racing out to sign.

JJ

Immortal
I'm not super taken on Lodge, but at least he seems to have pulled his head in.

Vaughan seems like a grade A dickhead. Had plenty of chances. If you're a rubbish team like the Dragons, and a guy like Vaughan who has played for Australia and NSW only isn't in your senior leadership team, and you're actively trying to offload him (before the weekend's incident) I'd suggest there's enough hints that he's not a guy you should be racing out to sign.
Think he’s a B grade dickhead…. Maybe A, tbh the game isn’t short of them

many of same hints applied to Lodge too

JJ

Immortal
Vaughan apparently got group together on video call/zoom to try to get story straight/lie to NRL integrity unit according nrl360

Could have been more than just players there as females seen fleeing the scene when cops showed up according to eye witnesses. NRL not investigating further, taking their word, but NSW police are. Could mean Dragons have to forfeit game v Manly if bubble broken and even worse if anyone tests positive to covid.
Wow, dickheads

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Think he’s a B grade dickhead…. Maybe A, tbh the game isn’t short of them

many of same hints applied to Lodge too

B grade, you're right. Still a major fool. I actually didn't realise he was captain, what a fool. You're doing well to get punted as a captain, when they've invested in you