What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 16 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
We're back into club stuff now with Origin mostly done and dusted for another year.

It's a good one tonight, with the injury-ravaged Roosters looking to see if they still have it against the Storm.

Friday has a crunch match, Warriors v Dragons, with some interesting new recruits running out too. Panthers and Eels at the flash new stadium is tempered a bit by the Covid restrictions.

Saturday, can the Dogs upset Manly, and keep the pressure on Brisbane for the Spoon? The Raiders and Titans are just so middle of the road, ditto Knights and Cowboys.

Sunday has Brisbane hosting the Sharks and SJ, he'll want some finals action before he heads back across the ditch, I'd imagine.

The Tigers are no show against Souths, but then again, they might find some spark.

Enjoy.

JJ

Immortal
Big games this weekend

Roosters have a good chance I reckon, as do the Eels. Will be interesting to see how Penrith go against a quality team without Cleary

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - Storm are something else.
Great to have a full round back although hopefully the games are more competitive than this

Campion

Juniors
Wow - Storm are something else.
Great to have a full round back although hopefully the games are more competitive than this
can't recall a season before with so many blowouts. are any teams left that haven't had 50 put on them?! (outside of Storm and Panthers)

JJ

Immortal
Big games this weekend

Roosters have a good chance I reckon, as do the Eels. Will be interesting to see how Penrith go against a quality team without Cleary
Clearly I have been drinking too much...

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Big games this weekend

Heard Gus mention they beat the Storm without Cleary earlier in the year

JJ

Immortal
Yep, Burton is quality, I wish we'd have gone after him hard... but Cleary has been special, they have depth... they can cope as well as anyone

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Hoping for a big effort today, 12 point win and leap frog the Chooks

Fox just had footage of Des laying into the team pre match so hopefully they fire up

Latest posts