What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 18 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

They hate the cold, and it's cold down there tonight! Minus three already.

We can't rely on this stuff, other results going our way, etc. Both Souths and Storm have won already.
Tomorrow is to big a task with;

Maumalo out, we won't get out of our 20m easily.

Harris out, our defensive right will leak like a sieve.

Bunty out, missing a hard hitting forward.

Hiku in, see Harris out.

I still hope I'm wrong.

Blair

Coach
Tomorrow is to big a task with;

Maumalo out, we won't get out of our 20m easily.

Harris out, our defensive right will leak like a sieve.

Bunty out, missing a hard hitting forward.

Hiku in, see Harris out.

I still hope I'm wrong.

Take four deep breaths, Phil. It helps.

Are you starting the game day thread tomorrow, or should I kick it off at 2PM?

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Beave, they're both playing well this year, played the whole Origin series, but I just don't fear the Trbojevic brothers like I used to.

They are still very dangerous mate, Tom just can't seem to put the icing on the plays though at the moment

Played well tonight, Taupau and Fonua-Blake were scary in that first 20mins. As you know though it's hard to win the game when the touchie, in perfect position 5m away, can see an obvious forward pass, and their 2nd try is on the back of the same offical, the same distance away, calling a strip on a dropped ball

Take four deep breaths, Phil. It helps.

Are you starting the game day thread tomorrow, or should I kick it off at 2PM?
Anyone is welcome to start it, I might kick it off early, say my piece and sulk away to enjoy the rest of the day till I catch a replay. :)

Blair

Coach
Great finish at Kogarah! 20-16, four to go. Tigers stalking the Broncos for the eight!

Burns

First Grade
Tigers win helps keep the Top Four open. Now if the Titans can beat the Roosters tonight, will be very interesting.

Latest posts