What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 2 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Benek

Juniors
Weird they went to video but then didn’t even look at the one questionable part!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
All the pundits who thought the Dogs were going to be on a resurgence might want to rethink pretty quickly. Guess they didn't factor in that their coach was Trent Barrett.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
All the pundits who thought the Dogs were going to be on a resurgence might want to rethink pretty quickly. Guess they didn't factor in that their coach was Trent Barrett.

I looked at their top 17 before the first game, and thought 13th at best, still so much missing, which is on the way next season in Mahoney and Kikau

I also heard all the hype about Parramatta, looked at their 1-17 and it didn’t do much for me, and their 1st 2 weeks have backed that up

Pre season Penrith and Roosters were my picks for the last game of the season

Blair

Coach
Rd 2 Ladder:

1647826070106.png

The good news is we didn't drop a spot from last week!

Newcastle on top looks ace., but they really should take a picture for posterity.

Latest posts