What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 21 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It was reported back at the time of Hasler that tampering laws had been broken as Greenberg was enticing Hasler to break his current contract, rather than putting an offer to him, something along those lines anyway

An interesting little conspiracy theory I have read elsewhere, there has been a conversation had when Ivan has been told they will pay him overs, Nathan will sign a deal on unders, and it will be up to Ivan how he distributes that extra loot ...

I like the Tigers stance on it all so far, and I hope they stick solid

It was reported back at the time of Hasler that tampering laws had been broken as Greenberg was enticing Hasler to break his current contract, rather than putting an offer to him, something along those lines anyway

An interesting little conspiracy theory I have read elsewhere, there has been a conversation had when Ivan has been told they will pay him overs, Nathan will sign a deal on unders, and it will be up to Ivan how he distributes that extra loot ...

I like the Tigers stance on it all so far, and I hope they stick solid
Dad giving Nathan an allowance.
Hope they dont have a family bust up.