What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 22 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

JJ

Immortal
Hehe Penrith are the best team in history from 70 mins on

They could be so good

JJ

Immortal
Really puzzling that Manly are rubbish

The brothers have been good, the props excellent, the edge backrowers good... I know they've had issues but should have won a few more

Blair

Coach
What's your favourite 'euphoric ' song? Mine's probably 'Rez' by Underworld and I've got it on now, and half-cut on a late Saturday afternoon with the Warriors on the cusp of officially playing finals footy again.

It's quite emotional really.

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Really puzzling that Manly are rubbish

The brothers have been good, the props excellent, the edge backrowers good... I know they've had issues but should have won a few more

One of those years where we haven't had much luck all round, have been a few blow outs, but also 6 losses by 6pts or less, 2 of those off the back of blatant forward passes. Dylan Walker seems to be the key ingredient, we are 5/6 when he plays 6, and the loss was the ridiculous one v Penrith

Refs are giving the Dragons an absolute caning in the first half hour, and as I type they send a Dragon to the bin

JJ

Immortal
Dragons lost form but the refs really destroying them, some ridiculous penalties

Blair

Coach
Dragons lost form but the refs really destroying them, some ridiculous penalties

A Warriors-esque late-season fade nonetheless.

After such a great start, too.

28-4 to Parra, 30 mins to go.

Blair

Coach
One of those years where we haven't had much luck all round, have been a few blow outs, but also 6 losses by 6pts or less, 2 of those off the back of blatant forward passes. Dylan Walker seems to be the key ingredient, we are 5/6 when he plays 6, and the loss was the ridiculous one v Penrith

Refs are giving the Dragons an absolute caning in the first half hour, and as I type they send a Dragon to the bin

That battle for the spoon is almost as intrigueing as the make-up of the eight. You know me, Beave, I'm not trying to be a smartarse saying that. It's a genuinely interesting contest.

Blair

Coach
Just saw the score.
Wow, but did lose Widdop early.
We might pass the Dragons???

40-4, some Eels fans will be feeling a bit sick about that, as in, 'where's this when it really mattered?'

I'm in two minds about the Tigers winning today. Whilst, in effect, they're now stalking the Broncos, a loss today would officially put the Warriors in the finals.

Nah, I'll wear my Magpies jersey into Sydney today. I always get heaps of comments and ensuing chitchat. I want the Tigers in the finals too.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That battle for the spoon is almost as intrigueing as the make-up of the eight. You know me, Beave, I'm not trying to be a smartarse saying that. It's a genuinely interesting contest.

Titans have firmly entered the race now

You'd think winning the last 2 would be enough to get out of the battle but the other buggers keep winning too

Manly v Titans and Cowboys v Eels are 2 games that will have a big say in it. I'd say Dogs are in the biggest danger from here

Sharks showing that come the big games they're a chance
Yep, Storm missing a lot of tackles.
Making lots of handling errors
Tackled with ball on last.
Something doesn't seem to be right with Storm.
Dont want Warriors top 4???? :)

Latest posts