What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 22 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Weird end to Tigers v Cowboys
Sin bin, try, conversion missed 8 point game, captains challenge by Cows after ball goes dead on 2nd tackle for foul play, kicked pushed in real speed looked OK, slow mo called penalty. Penalty hits goal post with 22sec left bounces Tigers way to force in goal.

Gives us a bit of competition Tigers now 2 points in front of us.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
to me the most interesting games are the two featuring terrible teams - Canterbury and us, and Cowboys v Tigers - although not sure either are worth watching for quality football

Both Melbourne and Manly might be vulnerable this weekend, and the Eels especially really need to show something
What do I know…

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
On fire. A Manly v Souths eliminator is a mouthwatering prospect.

I keep hearing 'Parker', is he an overachiever? I recall you saying so.

He is a guy with very little skill or athletic ability but makes the most of everything he has through hard work

DCE playing as well as I’ve ever seen him play tonight

Blair

Coach
'Brad Arthur is in trouble' (ABC).

Gee, how quickly did that turn around? It was his season, about eight weeks ago. I wish we'd play Parra now rather than then*.

*but we'd probably play them back into finals form.

nswarrior

Juniors
What a joke tonight, the Tigers are talking up being 'one win from the eight'!

A poor post-Warriors season for Payten.

Ice starting at prop for the spent Eels.
Payton made some terrible tactical moves and will have some pressure next year

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Ref helps the Eels with that try - how was that a shoulder charge
Ridiculous, Moses knocked on in the lead up too

How bads the commentator though haha, the penalty was on Aloaia and even after 2 replays of it is saying DCE has a nervous wait

Hope Des is telling them to turn the screws and bury them this half

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Shit I enjoyed that

Garrick takes away the long standing record of Ridgey for most points in a season with plenty more games to go. Think that’s the 3rd time this season he has rattled up 28+

nswarrior

Juniors
Shit I enjoyed that

Garrick takes away the long standing record of Ridgey for most points in a season with plenty more games to go. Think that’s the 3rd time this season he has rattled up 28+
Manly played amazingly well, they can go all the way if they keep that up

Blair

Coach
It's bloody awful watching other games, needing one side to win.

I love having Ponga on 'my' team though.