What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 22 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ciraldo on a five-year deal. Aligns with how Gould likes to work - in five year blocks.

But seriously, why? Did they have to lock him in so long to avoid other clubs swooping? Why would you sign an untested NRL coach for so long?

JJ

Immortal
Ciraldo on a five-year deal. Aligns with how Gould likes to work - in five year blocks.

But seriously, why? Did they have to lock him in so long to avoid other clubs swooping? Why would you sign an untested NRL coach for so long?
Yeah, and makes the payout bigger when they're sacked...

Flipside is he was in big demand, so they'd have needed a good offer to get him to agree - not like he was in a shit role where he was

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, and makes the payout bigger when they're sacked...

Flipside is he was in big demand, so they'd have needed a good offer to get him to agree - not like he was in a shit role where he was
Yeah, the payout is what I thought about. They don't have Mark Robinson to pay out their grossly unnecessary debts

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Ponga asked to leave a toilet cubicle which is was sharing with Kurt Mann

Pongas old man says Ponga had too much to drink while celebrating a property purchase and Mann was helping him. Pongas dad also believes in the tooth fairy

value for money Ponga is offering up Adam Blair’s service for the Knights. And he has ruled himself out of the remainder of the year with concussion, well the normal beers and the nose beers won’t help that situation !!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ponga asked to leave a toilet cubicle which is was sharing with Kurt Mann

Pongas old man says Ponga had too much to drink while celebrating a property purchase and Mann was helping him. Pongas dad also believes in the tooth fairy

value for money Ponga is offering up Adam Blair’s service for the Knights. And he has ruled himself out of the remainder of the year with concussion, well the normal beers and the nose beers won’t help that situation !!
Hey hey whoa....let's not say something too harsh that you can't take back?!! Will Ponga have a post-match gig lined up to be absolutely shithouse on the sidelines for SKY as well?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Sick in the toilet 😂 As a male, we all know that not one male in the history of the world has gone in to help their mate in a cubicle that is throwing up. We most likely laugh, or leave him to it.

And given both had their clothes on when asked to leave, we can be reasonably confident they were doing the only other thing two men do in a cubicle - nose beers.

In fact, it looks like in the video that the guy in the green hoodie (I couldn't tell if it was Mann or Ponga) was about to rub/wipe his nose just out of shot.

I mean, I could care less about footballers doing coke. But I'm not stupid enough to buy Mr Ponga's BS story.

Sick in the toilet 😂 As a male, we all know that not one male in the history of the world has gone in to help their mate in a cubicle that is throwing up. We most likely laugh, or leave him to it.

And given both had their clothes on when asked to leave, we can be reasonably confident they were doing the only other thing two men do in a cubicle - nose beers.

In fact, it looks like in the video that the guy in the green hoodie (I couldn't tell if it was Mann or Ponga) was about to rub/wipe his nose just out of shot.

I mean, I could care less about footballers doing coke. But I'm not stupid enough to buy Mr Ponga's BS story.
How long it take to do your fly up?
Clothes don't have to come off.
Could explain why they could see the soles of shoes.
Vomiting, yes Vomiting.🤢🤮

Latest posts