What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 24 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
How the hell is that not a send off? Like... what is the factor that stops that being a send off? I'd love to know the justification. Is it because he wasn't lying out cold afterwards? It was high, direct, very forceful, Manu wasn't really dropping dramatically into it. Reckless. It's contact coming from the shoulder, too - just in case it wasn't brutal enough. Ugly stuff.

It should be Latrell's season, but the MRC are inconsistent at best, downright incompetent otherwise so who knows... (and Latrell has gotten off easy for stuff in the past, likely courtesy of being one of the faces of the game, Slater-style)
Latrell is a protected species for a lot of reasons. He'll get the bare minimum they can manage to get away with.

Blair

Coach
Every game now won't have slightly tense Warriors fans on notice.

Choice. Let's just enjoy the footy!

Meth

Staff member
How the hell is that not a send off? Like... what is the factor that stops that being a send off? I'd love to know the justification. Is it because he wasn't lying out cold afterwards? It was high, direct, very forceful, Manu wasn't really dropping dramatically into it. Reckless. It's contact coming from the shoulder, too - just in case it wasn't brutal enough. Ugly stuff.

It should be Latrell's season, but the MRC are inconsistent at best, downright incompetent otherwise so who knows... (and Latrell has gotten off easy for stuff in the past, likely courtesy of being one of the faces of the game, Slater-style)

If it was Josh Curran, there would have been a firing squad on the sideline

Blair

Coach
Payten will use the standard line of 'I need at least a year or two to get the squad I want' in his post-season review.

The Cowboys are looking like losing again today. That'll be 11 straight.

nswarrior

Juniors
Payten will use the standard line of 'I need at least a year or two to get the squad I want' in his post-season review.

The Cowboys are looking like losing again today. That'll be 11 straight.
I am still bitter about Payton rejecting us so want to see the Cowboys lose. if he has a poor season next year he will be gonr

they have scored 2 quick tries to hit the lead

Yeah, of course he's going to be arguing for his team though. You'd want your coach too.
You would think they have some kind of key points to look for.
High, Direct, Shoulder.
The hip drop tackle also has 3 points, drop, hip on ankle, twist.

JJ

Immortal
Glad to see Henry pay, he's been appalling in so many ways for so long

Robinson will get fined, shouldn't, and Uncle Nick will pay I expect

f**k the Cowboys and Dragons, first wrong tip in 4 weeks

Rich102

Staff member
Henry has been poor for years. I often wondered how well he knew the rules.

Blair

Coach
There's more pressing things to consider (like how much Latrell Mitchell will be favoured at the Judiciary) but I'm missing grey, wet, cold winter footy in NSW. There's too much sunshine in Qld!