What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 25 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Wow, turned Manly v Cowboys with 4mins to halftime and 6 all.
Then Manly bang bang.
Enjoyed so many of their tries, Jake's after the play back over dead ball line.
Turbo getting last 9 players.
But the final one was the best as up by 40 points, could have taken it dead, but nope, a 110m try. Great attitude/culture.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Crazy couple of weeks, been playing more with the finals in mind and very sloppy but still racking up the points, not sure if that’s been a good thing or a bad thing, but Des will have them dialled in

As the post above said, no reason at all to run that out but Garrick went for it

Best regular season I have seen from a player, 15 games, 55 try involvements. Winning a Dally M from 15 games would be unheard of surely, Cleary missed plenty as well if he wins it. Tom may get 33-34 points from 15 games, not to mention a man of the series in Origin as well

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The bunker is a disgrace, how can they give that try after a clear push in the back which caused the fullback to drop the ball

SmashEmBro

Juniors
That last Manly try is the the try of the season - saucy skilful and fast backs
Wow thought you meant the try that Turbo scored when he beat like 9 defenders.

Just watched that last one, holy hecka that was even better, absolutely amazing.

The way Turbos going though I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets them into the final. Looking like one of the greatest seasons of all time by an individual

Blair

Coach
Best regular season I have seen from a player, 15 games, 55 try involvements. Winning a Dally M from 15 games would be unheard of surely, Cleary missed plenty as well if he wins it. Tom may get 33-34 points from 15 games, not to mention a man of the series in Origin as well
Do you think Jake gets jealous of all the attention his little brother is getting? After all, we all used to talk about Jake, now it's like he's just making up the numbers.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Do you think Jake gets jealous of all the attention his little brother is getting? After all, we all used to talk about Jake, now it's like he's just making up the numbers.

Na he is close to the nicest bloke in the world, Have read chat that he apologises to blokes if he hits them too hard lol

His link work from the middle to DCE is crucial

Blair

Coach
Matt Cecchin has retired. He was generally an arse to us, wasn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Blair

Coach
Well played Titans. Seriously never in doubt for the finals today.

Sharks will rue some missed opportunities, as you do when you get pipped on points differential.

JJ

Immortal
Epic Warriors effort that. Tigers calmly say, “hold my beer”

Latest posts