What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 3 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
A big warning sent out by the NRL with the four-year suspension of Bronson Xerri, formerly of the Sharks, for Testosterone use.

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03...d-by-nrl-anti-doping-for-four-years/100023892

In footage on the news I always see him muscling over for a try against the Warriors, which pisses me off! Would we have stopped him without the Testosterone?! Jazz and Lisone are in the tackle.

Tonight, what a game. Penrith v Storm! I can't wait. The latter need to win too, they're currently outside the Eight! Will the Panthers finally concede a point? Of course they will, but then again.

Tomorrow sees the struggling Sea Eagles away to the Dragons in the 'gong. Tough ask. The big game Friday is Rabbitohs v Roosters. Let's see if Easts are miles ahead of every other team, because it's seemed like that up till now.

Super Saturday, the Raiders host the Warriors. Both sides were scratchy last week. Broncos v Dogs, the season's first...hmmm, I was just about to use a non-pc term but won't. Let me say 'strugglers-fight'. Then it's Eels v Sharks in the top game. Cronulla will want Johnson back, mainly for his goal-kicking, after Townsend had that recent shocker in the wet.

Sunday rounds off with the 'on-a-roll' Knights against the battling Tigers. It's not good for league if the Tigers go too long without a win. Finally, an under-pressure Payten (and his Cows) has the Titans in front of him. It's not an easy life being a NRL coach.

Enjoy.

Scott

Bench
Another tough round.

Tigers look putrid.

I bet Todd wishes he'd stayed with us. It's not going to end well in NQ.

Scott

Bench
are you saying Todd will be the 1st coach sacked this year?

No. I think Todd will be last man standing. I think there will be a large amount of players ask for a release. I don't think Todd & the Cowboys will stand in their way.

TheDMC

Bench
No. I think Todd will be last man standing. I think there will be a large amount of players ask for a release. I don't think Todd & the Cowboys will stand in their way.

They are probably overdue a clean out, roster overhaul.

Blair

Coach
Jesus, Beave, Billy's making his commentary debut on Nine tonight. I hope you are OK?

Good game though. Six-all, nearly half-time. It's how last year's GF should've been to make a good game of it.

Hey, Kearney's in the Melbourne box, when did that happen? Last time I heard he was back home in Brisbane licking his wounds.

Last edited:
Refs road Panthers home there.
Clear penalty on short kick off.
Held down to long in final tackle again a penalty.
Olam a bit to greedy there.

Needed ref Smith out there to win it for them!

Jesus, Beave, Billy's making his commentary debut on Nine tonight. I hope you are OK?

Good game though. Six-all, nearly half-time. It's how last year's GF should've been to make a good game of it.

Hey, Kearney's in the Melbourne box, when did that happen? Last time I heard he was back home in Brisbane licking his wounds.
SK announced late last year.
Bellamy blowing up deluxe about bunker call.
Not sure you can recallable a call already challenged?

nswarrior

Juniors
Got paid today - but not as much as I would have liked

Any tips for the games tonight where I can double my $$$ ;)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Geez Manly are awful. The Dragons are shaping surprisingly well this year and are 2/3, might be a mid table team this year rather than spoon contenders.

Blair

Coach
Rabbs up 12-0, good result for the competition. Roosters look really disjointed.

Latest posts