What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 3 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
24-0 now, 46 mins gone! My only trepidation is that the Chooks will take this out on the team they play next week.

oh I’m sure they’ll have a rocket up their collective arses after this. They’re really missing their regular dummy half. How many weeks for the rabbit punch you reckon? That was a bad look.

Tedesco in, that’ll be 24-6, Bunnies better hold their composure.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Geez what an awful night for the chooks. Potential season ending injuries to both halves, Collins taken to hospital with concussion and a bench forward in deep trouble at the judiciary. Quite likely rubs them out of contention. The score
One really didn’t reflect how badly they were dominated, they were never in it.

confirmed, ACL for Keary. There’s his season, and probably the Chooks as a serious contender.

Last edited:

SmashEmBro

Juniors
24-0 now, 46 mins gone! My only trepidation is that the Chooks will take this out on the team they play next week.

That just happens to be us :joy:

Wow, just looked up what had happened with Roosters and 3 big injuries that likely won’t play next week.
Disappointed for Keary - one of my favourite halves running around.

On the plus side, this makes them about as vulnerable as a team as they’ve ever been. Both halves gone, no Cordner, Friend, Collins and maybe Radley. If we’re ever going to get one over them, now will be the time.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
That just happens to be us :joy:

Wow, just looked up what had happened with Roosters and 3 big injuries that likely won’t play next week.
Disappointed for Keary - one of my favourite halves running around.

On the plus side, this makes them about as vulnerable as a team as they’ve ever been. Both halves gone, no Cordner, Friend, Collins and maybe Radley. If we’re ever going to get one over them, now will be the time.

Injuries in sport is such a tightrope. When a player falls, and takes their team's chances with them, it's the flattest feeling for diehard fans.

In Warriors context think Johnson in 2015.

JJ

Immortal
Wouldn’t write Easts off just yet

Souths were surprising, dominated for the most part

Blair

Coach
Broncos looking to break 13 straight losses, and playing in daylight in Brisbane, which is weird.

Blair

Coach
I was expecting the deadly Cotric's name to appear in today's game in Canberra but he's here playing for the Dogs.

2-0, Brisbane, nearly half-time. Wow, one of these teams can score points.

nswarrior

Juniors
I was expecting the deadly Cotric's name to appear in today's game in Canberra but he's here playing for the Dogs.

2-0, Brisbane, nearly half-time. Wow, one of these teams can score points.

After all the high quality matches so far this round - Broncos and Bulldogs look terrible or is it so dull after the amazing Warriors win :p

Blair

Coach
After all the high quality matches so far this round - Broncos and Bulldogs look terrible or is it so dull after the amazing Warriors win :p

Milford needs to go, both for him and the club. He was once a top-notch NRL half.

And where's big Payne Haas?

Blair

Coach
So with the Sharks reduced to 13 players there's talk the new rules are contributing to injuries.

JJ

Immortal
I'd write them off winning the comp, not for beating us next weekend tho...
No longer one of the favourites, could still make the 8, at least with Keary done early they have time to adjust

Felt Cowboys dudded by bunker on a try called back by them when centre supported winger but got in the way of a potential tackler.
Never going to win the game, but still a terrible call.

Blair

Coach
Geez Payten might be feeling the heat up in Townsville!

Tigers win, good for the comp.

Round 3 Ladder:

upload_2021-3-28_21-20-40.png

Latest posts