What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 3 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

waipiro

Juniors
All this talk about an 18th man makes it sounds like teams have never been left with only one on the bench before. I know a few times we have suffered that fate over the years, especially with poor old manu and his bad knees/hammy issues.

All in the same boat i reckon....you just got to tough it out and be careful rushing guys back from injury.

No doubt coaches will already be looking at ways to rort the 18th man if it happens

nswarrior

Juniors
All this talk about an 18th man makes it sounds like teams have never been left with only one on the bench before. I know a few times we have suffered that fate over the years, especially with poor old manu and his bad knees/hammy issues.

All in the same boat i reckon....you just got to tough it out and be careful rushing guys back from injury.

No doubt coaches will already be looking at ways to rort the 18th man if it happens

Although with HIA you see more players unable to come back. And as I understand it the 18th man is only to be used for 3 players ruled out for HIA.

but sure it will get rorted

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Not sure if it’s true, but reports Cowboys offering Adam Reynolds 3 years @ a million a season.

Crazy money if true, and while I didn’t think we had much hope of signing him, there goes our slim slim hopes haha.

I was thinking it would be extremely unlikely, but jeeze thats pretty rare. Kinda crazy that after one big round of injuries it looks like this chafe will be implemented
I think that's why they made it 3. So it looks like they are doing something but not really, unless it extreme.