What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 4 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Two try assists in 16 min for Katoa now. He’s definitely slottted into the Storm System well.
I was just thinking how he fizzed, after a promising start, with us. The same can be said of Papali'i.

Now we have another exciting, attacking, loose forward looking average with us, that being Curran (as we've discussed in other threads).

This year, with this coach, I'm confident we won't let Curran fade away.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I was just thinking how he fizzed, after a promising start, with us. The same can be said of Papali'i.

Now we have another exciting, attacking, loose forward looking average with us, that being Curran (as we've discussed in other threads).

This year, with this coach, I'm confident we won't let Curran fade away.
Slightly different with Curran I think, he hasn’t actually been picked and played indifferently, it’s more that the coach has changed his job description and he hadn’t quite learned the new script yet. Hopefully he gets there.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Last edited:
Why have they not shortened this to T-BOB? It's got a lot of errors in it, but amazed how well Dolphins are playing for a new team, missing 1st choice halfback and enforcer forward!
Reece even put his body on the line in a defensive effort.

Walsh tried to hand it to them, Milford kick landed in Staggs hands running 100m. Dolphins hell of an effort with suspension and injury toll.

12-18.

Nice to have an away game at home.
We can't buy one after years of covid sacrifices.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dolphins are the real deal but injuries are starting to bite them. Going to be interesting to see how they keep going

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Why have they not shortened this to T-BOB? It's got a lot of errors in it, but amazed how well Dolphins are playing for a new team, missing 1st choice halfback and enforcer forward!
Reece even put his body on the line in a defensive effort.
The commentary team certainly spent enough time bobbing on Reece Walsh’s dick

JJ

Immortal
But of a contrast between old man Wayne and old man Tim in their current relevance in coaching

With Sheens and Marshall the Tigpies just seem to have gone all in on self harm

if Sheenss is useful it might be more in a Gould type role

Never been a Bennett fan, but aside from Newcastle he’s been amazing, even though he’s always had decent squads…. And Brown’s abysmal Newcastle performance didn’t fit his ((Brown’s) narrative tbh

The commentary team certainly spent enough time bobbing on Reece Walsh’s dick
Yep, reason it would have been nice for a Dolphins try at the end after lost ball. But unless he missed the tackle that lead to try, they still would have gone on about him. Poster boy for now, but suspect this much smoke being blown up his ass will backfire with what he has shown off the field, but may be a changed man.

Latest posts