What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 6 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SmashEmBro

Juniors
There’s already a story on NRL.com saying the Warriors have baulked at his price, but no details about what this is.

Interesting that he would consider coming here, I dunno, I’d be happy if we paid 500k, its a decent sized risk but when we don’t get many other options I think we need to jump in

Blair

Coach
Innes? At least he was in his prime?

Innes went to Manly, was bad (meaning great!), then went back to the Auckland Blues, and was average, the professional game of union had pretty much passed him by.

Blair

Coach
Six pm, Sydney time. Knights v Cronulla, but I kind of wish we'd get our hiding v Dragons out of the way early, then I can just try and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Blair

Coach
"40-20 to Blake Green!" Geez, talk about 'ex-Warrior watch'! I thought he was finished.

It led to the opening try by Ponga.

Edit, last gasp win to Newcastle.

We're underway in Melbourne, this stuff is about the premiership.

Edit 2, no tries, 4-0 Storm at half-time. Let's hope this isn't the GF. It's a predictable drag for neutrals.

Last edited:
Storm v Roosters was at a different speed.
There professionalism is impressive.
Papenhuysen missed a line break opportunity as ball not passed to him, reloaded and went next play and scored.
Most seem to sit and wait or think why bother again.
Grant is sharpe out of dummy half.
Envy runny deep.

Wonder how things are in alternate reality where Warriors waited for Bellamy to come coach.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention the class of Ponga to pop up and set up tries. Also with a stomach bug seen unwell out the back during the game.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Who was telling me the Titans were better than us? Getting absolutely smashed by Manly...makes the Warriors look a little bit better aye

Blair

Coach
Golden Point, Tigers have played five of these at Stadium Australia, and have lost all five!

Crazy end to golden point.
Burgess slams it down for a try, Rabbits celebrate while Brooks runs to other end and scores (smart play the whistle). Ref calls try to Tigers check grounding at other end as called ball lost by Burgess.
Try Burgess, didn't lose it!!! BUNNIES WIN
Madness!!!!