What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 6 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Only tuned in for last 5mins, what happened?
Rapana bleeding more than old school wrestler!
Felt that tough on both sides, clear accident, but doesn't lose the ball if not hit in the head.
Copped an accidental knee to the head from Tapa’u, split him open good. Nothing much in it, wouldn’t have even been a penalty if the end result hadn’t been as nasty. Rough end for Rapana though who had a massive game.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cracker of a game between the Titans and Dragons with the Titans grabbing the lead with 2:30 left… can they hang on?

Blair

Coach
20-18, GC. Final. I thought Ben Hunt played a strong game and thought he should've led the Dragons to a win.

JJ

Immortal
Usual randomness of ref and bunker obsessions aside, been a brilliant season so far

Blair

Coach
I'm surly after the Warriors loss, it really does affect your weekend, ay?

Go Tigers though, all the ball, attacking the Eels line, great start to the game, mistake made, Parra go the length.

Then score another to make it 12-0. I can't be a Tigers fan.

Edit: I definitely can't be a Tigers fan. They way they came back, and blew that probable comeback win, was unacceptable. Eels win 28-22 but don't deserve the two points.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Rd 6 Ladder:

1681123472975.png

Look who've jumped over us for the first time this season! We did really well to keep both Penrith and Melbourne at bay for this long.

The Tigers can piss-off. They actually made me angry today. I was on my feet, willing them to win, they had the comeback all set, and then...Staines.

Latest posts