What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 7 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
They breed em tough over here, Sipley last front rower in the squad left standing

crazy game, 10 tries scored all at 1 end of the park

Blair

Coach
Game of 2 halves there!
The Sharks fans had to sit through that 2nd Half soaked and try-less, I've never seen a more miserable winning bunch.

FFS the bastards are now doing enough to keep me interested and out of bed even though I know they can’t complete the comeback.
That made me laugh because I was thinking about you, and how late it was getting in NZ!

Tof Sipley looks fit and fast.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The Sharks fans had to sit through that 2nd Half soaked and try-less, I've never seen a more miserable winning bunch.

That made me laugh because I was thinking about you, and how late it was getting in NZ!

Tof Sipley looks fit and fast.
He needs to be now as he was the only prop in the squad left standing last night lol. Should get Taupau and Keppie back next week at least.

Walker, Paseka and Davey all didn’t look flash last night, Walkers legs probably the main concern for his Warriors deal at the moment, always has a niggle there

Meth

Staff member
Talakai v Harper- what a battle that was. One of the most intimidating players in Rugby League versus an absolute spud.

Last edited:
Dogs making a game of it early.
Not sure about dogs touch while standing out given to Broncos to score and take the lead.

Sin Bin on Cows a bit tough as no driving action when lifted pass the horizontal.
Didnt pay for it.

Inconsistency Triangle continue.
Titans beat Warriors
Warriors beat Cowboys
Cowboys beat Titans

Blair

Coach
C'mon Tigers! 16-all, but the monentum with them.

Twenty mins to go.

Edit: 22-16, Tigers. Their fans will be really nervous now, resigned to defeat even.

Last edited:

Benek

Juniors
Panthers smothering the Raiders for the entire second half. They are just so damn hard to compete with.

Latest posts