What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 9 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Niukore in bin with shot on Tedesco if wearing a Warriors Jersey!
Way worse than Curran head clash.
Poor officiating!

Browns knees and kicking at ball should also be on report and could have been 10mins if in Warriors Jersey.

Blair

Coach
Poor officiating!

Browns knees and kicking at ball should also be on report and could have been 10mins if in Warriors Jersey.

The Warriors should wear Roosters colours to try and fool the refs.

I see Brad Arthur's turned Cartwright into a star again. Can we send him Fusitua?

Big Marn

Juniors
Poor officiating!

Robinson might get fined for his comments about the refs. Hutchison got a punctured lung and they ended up putting Brown on report during halftime but didnt bother to tell Robinson till they were running out for the second half. He was livid.

JJ

Immortal
Warriors get shafted by refs most weeks and barely get an apology. Roosters get one bad bunker call and the NRL immediately stands down the ref. Gotta love the favoritism the darling teams get.
I'm conflicted here...

part of me thinks the poor teams all get disadvantaged regularly, the solution is to be better...

Bigger part of me thinks the refs are appalling and the NRL has done the right thing - belatedly...

Biggest part of me agrees with you, they don't cross Uncle Nick

nswarrior

Juniors
Used to be a Raiders fan but now love to see Raiders lose just to see Rickys reaction

he is a bad loser

Warriors started a trend with that great comeback win :p

Blair

Coach
Used to be a Raiders fan but now love to see Raiders lose just to see Rickys reaction

he is a bad loser

Warriors started a trend with that great comeback win :p

I thought Canberra would be a certainty in the top-six but, unless they improve quickly, there'll be a space free up there at the end of the season. The Warriors should grab it! That means winning games like tomorrow's though.

Benek

Juniors
So many shit teams this year
I’m not sure that’s really the case. It’s just that the new rules exacerbate the difference and make it more difficult to keep games tight and swing momentum. We’re seeing more blowout scores than ever but I don’t thinks it’s because the losing teams are worse than they used to be.

I’m not sure that’s really the case. It’s just that the new rules exacerbate the difference and make it more difficult to keep games tight and swing momentum. We’re seeing more blowout scores than ever but I don’t thinks it’s because the losing teams are worse than they used to be.
You can no longer slow the plays down and reset a defensive line. This plays into the fatigue factor.
Is the attack that much better or defense just falling to bits easier under fatigue?

TheDMC

Bench
Nikora and Brown will be missing next week, both been charged, even early guilty plea won't help. That'll help us a bit.

Blair

Coach
I didn't know Carl Webb had Motor neurone disease. I used to love watching him in Origin with the mean stare and haircut. The Blues were scared, and so was I, but at least I was on his side.

Latest posts