What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL rebellion: Rugby league clubs want CEO Dave Smith gone or threaten to leave comp

Why don't the NRL clubs who have been named as wanting to rebel come out and deny these allegations?

That would really put a dent in this smear campaign.

Waratahs hahahha News journos who cant read, or spell, "Warriors", and didnt have the brains to realise their mistake.

Last edited:

greg

Juniors
Isn't it a great feeling seeing old Rupert squirm 20 years on from his first disgraceful foray into our great game. 3 cheers for David Smith! Stay strong David Smith and stick it up em. While I'm at it, 3 cheers for Butchs turd also!

elbusto

Coach
Why don't the NRL clubs who have been named as wanting to rebel come out and deny these allegations?

That would really put a dent in this smear campaign.

My guess is that silence is golden at the moment.

Let news ltd throw all of the air swings.

Just sit back and watch.

Its an old tactic but a goody.

Bullies hate being ignored.

T to the T

Juniors
Shitmerkins list

Phil Rothfield
Rebecca Wilson
Paul Kent
James Hooper
Josh Massoud
Dean Ritchie
Matthew Johns
Mark Gasnier
Braith Anasta

Once all this is done, these fifth columnists should be shunned and blacklist. Smearing the sport that treated them so well for 50 pieces of silver.

NewsCrap are trying to kill off the ARLC in it's infancy. The commission has already stood up to Murdick and he don't like it one bit. These first rights negotiations after breaking free were ALWAYS going to be the most difficult. We need to stick together. The clubs need to speak out positively and ridicule the rebel competition rumours.

The Superleague War still hasn't ended, we were in a Cold War phase from the late 90's onwards and now it's heating up again. I hope NewsCrap crashes and burns. Anyone who buys one of their rags spouting this rubbish needs to question their loyalties.

Canard

Immortal
Buzz is being hammered on Twitter.

One user posted #telegraphhatesLeague

Be good to get that going

The Tahs claim is such a blatant lie it's made them look dumber then ever

alien

Referee
Once all this is done, these fifth columnists should be shunned and blacklist. Smearing the sport that treated them so well for 50 pieces of silver.

i remember during the arl/superleague war, laurie daley said he'd rather play afl than play in the arl again.

bileduct

Coach
Buzz is being hammered on Twitter.

One user posted #telegraphhatesLeague

Be good to get that going
Honestly, hashtags are more effective than most people would realise.

People should start using it or something similar.

bileduct

Coach
I was giving it to Hooper on twitter earlier today and told him exactly what I think about him.

Got a few replies out of him as well.

insert.pause

First Grade
Dont try to use logic, this is the Murdock Press we're talking about...

ScreenSho874_60.png

:shock:how embarrassing! :lol:

bottle

Coach
How old is Rupe? 105? Is he as old as Montgomery Burns?
Has to die sometime. Hurry up you miserable old f**k.

Latest posts