What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL season so far...

broncos2010

Juniors
Biggest Flops:has to be the buldogs by some way , 1 win from 5 matches , the line up they have and really no injuries , just not clicking. Not far behind para.Biggest suprise at the moment would have to be warriors I would think.Best Players : Dugan , Marshall and Brett Morris.

broncos2010

Juniors
broncos will make a charge near the end and probibly get 8th spot when falou . hodges , yow yeh and parker all come back , and we get tronc on board.

gronkathon

First Grade
The Dogs do not have a full side you muppet. Their pack has been thinned down dramatically by injury which effects their style of play directly

When the doggies get their pack back they'll contest, but their 1,6,7,9 looks poor at the moment. Barba needs to start playing more minutes, he's their only real spark.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The 1-6-7-9 for Canterbury don't have the platform being laid by the forwards. Hannant is essentially trying to do it on his own and as good as he is, he can't carry us up front. We need Paea Hodgson and Hickey back.

petetheileet

First Grade
Parra dont have an excuse, only that they are over rated and play off the cuff, uncomitted football that works when you are hot

broncos2011

Dogs are worse than aids atm. Broncos will win this weekend against the duds. Dogs will get owned by the tigers and be at the bottom of the ladder.

Who cares about this season anyway, its a practice year leading to 2011.

_Johnsy

Referee
Biggest Flops:has to be the buldogs by some way , 1 win from 5 matches , the line up they have and really no injuries , just not clicking. Not far behind para.Biggest suprise at the moment would have to be warriors I would think.Best Players : Dugan , Marshall and Brett Morris.

So, a broncs supporter. how's that working out for you. I see you have toned your belief of your side down, reality has finally hit has it ? Next weeks game will be a cracker, like watching two armless cripples punching it out. 5 weeks in and you create another username, changed it to 2011. Utterly pathetic.

St George Illawarra Dragons +56 8
Melbourne Storm +25 8
Wests Tigers +23 8
Gold Coast Titans +17 8
Manly Sea Eagles +52 6
New Zealand Warriors +38 6
South Sydney Rabbitohs +35 6
Penrith Panthers +30 6

Sydney Roosters -11 6
North Queensland Cowboys -16 4
Canterbury Bulldogs -6 2
Parramatta Eels -24 2
Canberra Raiders -43 2
Newcastle Knights -48 2
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks -57 2
Brisbane Broncos -71 2

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
So, a broncs supporter. how's that working out for you. I see you have toned your belief of your side down, reality has finally hit has it ? Next weeks game will be a cracker, like watching two armless cripples punching it out. 5 weeks in and you create another username, changed it to 2011. Utterly pathetic.

St George Illawarra Dragons +56 8
Melbourne Storm +25 8
Wests Tigers +23 8
Gold Coast Titans +17 8
Manly Sea Eagles +52 6
New Zealand Warriors +38 6
South Sydney Rabbitohs +35 6
Penrith Panthers +30 6

Sydney Roosters -11 6
North Queensland Cowboys -16 4
Canterbury Bulldogs -6 2
Parramatta Eels -24 2
Canberra Raiders -43 2
Newcastle Knights -48 2
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks -57 2
Brisbane Broncos -71 2

I am not broncos 2011 I have said that before.Atm broncos have to many injuires I heard falou and some others will be back this week. please do not compare broncos to sharks , When the broncos have a full squad with hodges, falou , yow yeh and winterstain and parker and thaidy and teo in the forwards we can beat any team any day anywhere.Atm we can not as we have all under 20s in the team.

_Johnsy

Referee
Thats because the Bronco supporters believe that they are the only club that suffers from injuries, they are the only club supporters that are happy to use it as an excuse.

This is NRL not under 12 park footy. You are either able to compete with the 25 top listed players your club decided to keep, or you can't.

NAS

Juniors

The flop at the moment, in terms of expectations do have to be the eels and the dogs. Neither side is playing well at all. As for brisbane, they are really struggling but I don't know that anyone expected them to do any better.

Biggest surprise is the roosters for sure. The warriors are playing ok, but they've had a kind draw to my mind and are losing against the really good sides (Manly, Gold Coast etc).

As for players, have you even see the form that Issac Luke's in???? Dugan and Benji are both playing well. But Luke is the man of the moment.....easily.

Broncos were not in many people's top 8 thi year anways so tell me how they are suppose to be a flop?????
dogs and parra were suppose to be a top 4 team and this excuse of a forward pack isnt smart considering nobody really rates the tigers forward pack either and we are 4-1 ;-)

Bulltards and Eels easily for the biggest flops. So much hype around them, they've shown nothing so far. Yes Broncs have been sh*te but they have basically a completely new squad

Sir Biffo

Bench
Gee broncos2010 is a good troll :lol:

From starting ridiculous threads about how the Broncos are going to roll their next opponent to not knowing how to spell his teams star wingers name, he's got the complete bag of tricks.

Biggest flops this year are Parra - everyone expected them to carve up. Most people expected the Broncos to either just make or miss the 8. Still early days yet though.

Gaba

First Grade
most people fell for the media hype about the eels, imo the eels arent flops they are where i expected them to be.

The bulldogs been disapointing ,

Last edited:

Didgi

The flops are easily the Eels, the Roosters have faded a bit from the first couple of rounds. The Storm and Dragons are going good but not quite as good as last year. IMO the Titans and Tigers have been standouts, for the Titans only a loss to the Cowboys at DFS is pretty good.

Gaba do you end every post with a comma?